Chapter 56

Adonis POV

She said yes my baby said yes and she's soon to be a Piquero.

Right now we are heading to our special dinner resignation the girls had plan

"Babe I want us to have a talk about we having kids if you want to" she said.

I knew she'd go one that topic but I'll give her my all.

"What about kids my love" I asked kissing her hand.

"Babe I want kids am sorry if its too early but I want a baby of my own" she said.

I pulled over to the side of the road and stopped the car and looked at her.

And to say I also wanted children of my own from since I've met her so what the heck.

And ps she is great with kids and she'll be the greatest with our child.

"Baby girl its never to early for us and I also want children but babe are you sure kids are a big responsibility" I asked.

She glanced at her ring and smiled.

"Am more than ready bae" she smiled.

"Okay then when we get home we'll do it without the protection my love" I smiled.

She screamed with happiness and leaned over and kissed me passionately.

I live for her and to see her happy.

"Babe thank you soo much am so excited we might have a baby and your gonna be the best Papi everrrr" she smiled.

The best papi ever d*mn.

"Lets get this dinner over with beautiful" I smirked.

"I love you soo fre*king much and I can't believe you proposed I am so happy and this ring is soo d*mn pretty babe" she smiled looking at her hand.

"Anything to be with you my entire life and I can't wait to see you walking down the isle in your dress looking like the queen you are and when your name changed to Diamond Piquero" I smiled and she giggled.

"Can't wait to see you in a tucks and you changing up coming diapers" she smiled.

I smirked and started driving again.

"We are still going to talk about you crying earlier and about you seeing your mom baby" I said firmly.

"And we also are gonna talk about your relationship with your mom" she replied.

"Ugh I really don't want to talk about her" I growled.

"Yes you are mister" she warned.

I kept my focus on the road and we drove to the restaurant then we had our dinner or more like tasted each others mouth then we went home.

Soon as we entered the room she pushed me on the bed and stripped both of us.

"Who is in control here" I asked looking up and her lust filled eyes.

"I am so we are doing this babe you don't have to just to make me happy" she said.

"Babe I want a baby to so hurry up before I take over" I groaned.

"Listen to me babe I am in charge repeat it" she growled.

"Your in charge babe" I smirked

Diamonds POV

(1 week after proposal and unprotected sex).

I feel like sh*t today but am excited.

So we told the guys that we tried to get pregnant and trust me they went wild and the dudes are already guessing names and gender and I don't even know if am pregnant but today were gonna find out.