Chapter 41

Diamonds POV

A month and a couple of weeks has gone and so far from since Adonis had planned our date it has been a good month for me sort of.

Well here's some stuff that happened during the month.

August went to Australia to do his studies of course I cried am gonna miss him *pouts*.

Then for Gold she continues her studies and subjects for college she's still her though but always doing work poor sis.

Anyways me and Diva are still not talking I just can't seem to forgive her yet but I feel bad for her.

But overall she was the one that spoiled our friendship her parents kicked her out but gave her a home of her own and I didn't want to be unfair or leave her and the baby alone so I have a guard drop off groceries every Friday and Monday along with baby stuff.

Oh she also texted me saying that she is having a boy great just great.

Pass those sad and bad times I didn't went to prom because I overslept so screw that and graduation was sort of the best and Adona, Jenna, Lexi, Jordan, Martha, Abby, Greg, Gorgiana, Octavius, Diego, Kris, Kristen, and my man were there it was awesome here's a little recap.

Graduation Recap..............

I was sitting at the front in the front row with my class on the stage in my gown and with my sash around me.

I smiled and waved at Aunty Char, Gold, Grandma Lisa and August along with his mom.

Then after our principal said his part it was my turn oh sh*t am nervous.

"Okay family and friends we will now call on the star of the day miss Diamond Querdo" he smiled as the audience cheered.

"Come on you call that a cheer you can go louder" Gorgiana yelled.

I gave him a long death glare.

I steped up to the stand and stared at the audience.

"I don't have much to say but thanks to myself and the poor excuse of teachers and mostly our principal it has been a rough year and I won't lie I hate school but am glad my mom signed me up stay in school kids" I said going back to my seat.

The audience clapped and Adona was crying in Octavius arms Lexi was smiling and the rest making nosey especially that moron Gorgiana.

After getting my diploma and
certificates it was photo time and it went smooth though Adonis took one single photo then went in the car he was in a mood but yeah then we went home and celebrate.

End of Recap..............

So now Adonis is forcing me to go camping we are actually in the car heading there just know am not coming out this d*mn car.

I pouted scrolling through my phone this is gonna be a long weekend.

"You better get rid of that pout" he said.

I pouted even more okay I pouted until we arrived in a bushy area with a path leading to a cabin a big cabin.

Cabin⤵⤵

"We are here let's go princess" he said stepping out

Kris and Jenna didn't get to come they had weddings to attend which leaves the regular gang newly added Jordan.

"Adonis am not walking through that bushy path they might be bugs" I whined.

10 minutes of bickering I was being lift to the cabin girl power.

"Am gonna set me a trap" Lexi grinned.

"I'll come with you" Greg said.

I smiled and winked at her and she smirked.

"Well am gonna go look for the deers" Diego said holding a rifle.

"We are coming" Adona and Octavius said wow there lips are not attached what a god d*mn miracle.

"Adonis get my bug spray and my mosquito net" I said leaning on his chest.

"Princess its gonna be fun wanna go in the lake or take a hike"

I bursted out with laughter.

"The lake water can be contaminated and you know I'll never make it on a hike" I smirked.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed by butt.

"Trust me princess it will be fun"...........