Chapter 45

Adonis POV

Hearing that Uncle Elinah and Aunt Leah is here gave my spirit a little boost.

I went back in the room and slammed the door.

"Adona you got the message right" I growled.

"Yeah I got it" she mumbled.

"Cleo send me the information am leaving princess lets go" I said.

She got and I wrapped my arms around her and we went back to the mansion.

"Okay princess what do you want to do" I asked.

"Hmm I want to cuddle and watch a movie with alot of food and I want a massage and lots of kisses" she smiled.

I chuckled.

"Okay anything for you and princess..you'll be meeting my family and parents tonight if you want to but I can't leave you alone anytime not like I did in the campsite" I said brushing her lips with my fingers.

She smiled and gave me a huge hug.

"I can't wait bae" she said.

"But who is that Zander guy" she continued.

"Not now princess save that for another day" I said.

"Okay forget I just said that" she mumbled.

"Okay get in some comfy clothes and meet me in the east wing" I said kissing her jaw.

She hesitated a lot so I followed her up and she wore fluffy socks my underwear and one of my gray hoodies.

I hauled on a unbutton shirt showing my abs and one of my sweat pants.

"Do you have to wear that shirt babe" she whined touching my abs.

I smirked and carried her bridal style all the way to the east wing.

"Have you ever been in this part of the mansion" I asked her.

"No its pretty tho" she smiled.

I made my way to the kitchen and placed her on the island and stood between her legs.

Kitchen ⤵⤵

"Sh*t princess am so sorry its my fault I took you out there Zander is my rival now he wants you sh*t" I mumbled looking at her legs

She held my head up and gave me a long passionate kiss.

"Babe stop it right now I love you too much to even be mad at you so forget I got shot forget that Zander guy please just for today and none of this is your fault no one knew that a bunch of lunatics would be out there so don't feel guilty don't blame yourself now movie, food, kisses, cuddling, massage chop chop" she smiled.

I chuckled she right forget it for now.

"Okay queen just know I love you very much and I can't lose you" I said.