Chapter 48

Diamonds POV
(3 weeks after the incident)..

Questions, questions, questions that all need answering I'll start off by saying that we went on a little vaca short for vacation.

Where to well we went to the small South pacific island called Bora Bora!!!! and it was the best so far.

Adonis was calm and happy which made me happy.

All he need was a little break from his family and his work so he placed Gorgiana in charge of his CEO business and Octavius and Kris over his gang and had his uncle check in once in a while.

Now we have about one more week before we go back home so I want to make it the best week ever!!!!

So this finally means am gonna have intercourse with him.

Yep my leg and arm have healed so am ready for any sexual activity.

I have loads of sexy lingerie and I have a pack of condoms so yeah am a little nerve racking but am horny and frustrated and so is he so am giving him my all.

"Babe where are you I am going in the water are you coming" I yelled and I got no answer where is this man.

But before I go any further let me list all of the activities we've done.

(1). Free Diving

(2). Swimming with Dolphins

(3). In the Cage surrounded by sharks under water ps I gave Adonis a scar for life for how hard my finger nail dug into his arm anyways of course he was mad but my charm did the trick.

(4). Riding on quads

(5). Jumping off high cliffs

(6). We went up in a air balloon ps I was terrified.

(7). Going into caves it was a little bit spooky tho.

(8). Diving to the coral it was a beautiful site.

(9). Calling each other cute names.

(10). Checking out cool restaurants every night.

(11). Giving each other unforgettable gifts.

(12). Watch movies on the beach.

And lastly....

(13). Play board games

"Adonis am not playing where are you" I called.

I rolled my eyes then I was grabbed and lift to the edge of the board walk way and flung into the water.

"Yes my love" he laughed.

And I started laughing with him.

"Your an a*s you know that" I smirked biting my lip.

I swam to the board walk way smiling.

"Thank you princess" he smirked lifting me out of the water and giving me a towel.

I gave him a long kiss while running my hand through his hair

"Lets take this to the bedroom instead" he smirked.

God d*mn it could never get old.

"Yes sir" I smiled.

We stepped inside our bedroom and I was thrown on the huge king size bed.

"Baby girl are you sure your ready I don't want to push you or anything" he said.

I reached across on the small brown night stand next to the bed and took up a condom.

"Adonis am 100% ready" I said.

"That doesn't sound sure enough baby girl" he said.

For the love of God.

I pulled his head down and we began kissing with everything we had.

I unbuttoned his shirt and he took off my swimsuit bra and started massaging them.

He was extra gentle and loving he later removed his rest clothes and my underwear and I couldn't believe my eyes but I stood quiet.

"You better take your time or else am gonna beat the sh*t out of you" I warned.

"I was bluffing when I said that now brace yourself my love" he said soothingly.

"Okay I trust you go ahead handsome"

He slowly entered me and dear god it hurted he didn't move at all he just let me adjust to his huge size.

"Adonis ouch is it in all the way it hurts babe" I moaned.

"Shhh my love its okay all the pain will go away its okay let it all out my love talk to me" he groaned.

"Ahh okay okay baby" I said holding on to his strong arms.

"You ready yet my love" he asked.

I nodded my head and he slowly began moving and then suddenly the pain stopped and it was all pleasure and it felt gooddd.

I can't believe am having sex am not a virgin anymore.

He picked up the pace when I started yelling his name and he continued to make love to me.

3 hours later............

Both our sweaty bodies tangled up in the sheets both wore out from the best sex in our lives.

"Sh*t babe its taking everything in me not to take you again but how was it princess" he asked.

"D*mn it was the best feeling ever thank you" I said kissing him.

"No thank you my love to say am a little tried but your making me horny again" he chuckled.

"Same here" I said tracing his abs.

"I love you" he smiled.

"Love you always handsome" I said cupping his cheek.

And the rest of the day we talked and enjoyed each other company.

The next day.........

I was awaken by my phone ringing ughh.

I picked it up and it was August face timing me.

I must be quiet cause Mr here is sleeping.

His hands were tightly wrapped around my waist and his head was deep in my side and he was snoring a little my muffin.

I answered it happily.

August: Hey sis woah your hair is a mess

Diamond: Thanks you how are your studies and how is it up there

August: Its great but am more concerned about you and Adonis I see the way you look at him now spill the tea sis

Then Gold wanted to join.

Diamond: Wait hold on Gold wants to join am adding her real quick

I added her and she and August immediately started talking.

This is gonna take awhile.......

Yay Diamond & Adonis did it Congratulations!!!............

What do u guys think?????