Chapter 58

Adonis POV

God I was frightened when Diamond yelled in pain.

Dang my heart dropped out of place but thank heavens it was just a spot she has to be careful though.

But overall we are pregnant.

I was so happy when I saw pregnant on the test even though it was clear she missed her period but am going to be a father.

It was the other day and we are having our first check up at my private hospital.

But first let me say good morning to my world.

Diamond was sitting up on the bed on her phone so I layed between her legs and held up her shirt and kissed her bump.

"Good morning little one  it's daddy your being nice for mommy but last night guess who slept in the bathroom" I smiled.

She giggled and kissed my head.

"Can't wait to meet you little Piquero" I said kissing her bump again.

"So far am feeling good daddy to become" she smiled.

I pulled her down making sure am not putting no weight on her bump and kissed her.

She moaned in my mouth and ran her hand through my hair.

"D*mn it baby" I groaned.

"Good morning to you too" she smirked.

I smiled and got up and lifted her up.

"I am starving babe" she whined.

"I'll make you anything you want you are eating for two" I smirked kissing her neck.

We took a nice shower together, and changed into some comfy outfits and ate.

Diamonds Outfit ⤵⤵

Adonis Outfit ⤵⤵

"Why can't you wear something colorful babe" she asked wrapping her arms around my neck

I hold her waist and kissed her jaw.