Chapter 61

Adonis POV (2 weeks later)

D*mn has life been better for me.

I can't believe tomorrow is the day we all first out what we are having A Girl or A Boy.

Well I know its a boy and Diamond thinks its a girl well we'll find out tomorrow Candice gave Adona and Jordan the gender so they are planning the gender reveal at our house so me and my love are staying at Diamond's Aunt's place.

Even though I have like 5 more mansion's but my princess wanted to go by her family which I totally don't mind.

For my CEO business well I placed a guy I know in charge until and my gang Uncle Elnijah and my dad slash Kris.

The situation with my mom will just stay until am ready and the feeling of Anderson is in for at least 11 years warms my heart.

Zander still no sign that coward flew away to get his sh*t together and I am always ready for his sh*t show and I will kill him.

I opened the bedroom door and Diamond was laying down on the bed with her phone.

"You are always on that" I said shutting back the door.

She giggled and sat up.

"So" she smiled.

"So lets go up on your feet we are going outside" I said.

"My feet hurts" she whined.

I playfully rolled my eyes and helped her up.

Then she jumped and her mouth hanged open.

"What happened babe sh*t is it the baby" I worried.

"Little Piquero just kicked" she gasped.

I smiled and held her bump and I felt small kicks d*mn our baby is growing and kicking already my baby is strong like me.

"I felt it d*mn babe we have a mini hulk in here" I said.

She giggled and I kissed both her and our baby.

"Am hungry" she said.

"I passed your Aunt in the kitchen bae" I said.

"Yayy I can't wait for tomorrow we are having a little girl am sure" she said.

"Keep thinking that bae" I smiled lifting her up.

She giggled and I took her downstairs and we both sat at around the island.

"Good morning you two D how are you feeling" Charlotte asked.

"Just my feet are a bit swollen nothing new but either than that am pretty fine" she smiled.

"How about you Adonis" she asked.

"Never been better" I smiled.

"So Aunty what do you think the baby is" Diamond askes.

"I think its a baby girl" she answered.

"Well I know its a boy"

We turned around and it was Mrs Charles.

"Thank you" I said.

"Don't worry son we know its a boy and they think its a girl" Mrs Charles said patting my back.

"Mom" Charlotte said.

"You two are gonna be proven dead wrong tomorrow" Diamond said.

"Rightttttt" I mocked.

"Its a girl"......

We turned around and Gold walked in then August.

"H*ll no its a boy" August yelled.

"Girl brother" Gold said.

"Okay guys just remember to wear your color" Diamond smiled.

"Baby there is food in the oven for you and Adonis I have to get ready" Charlotte smiled.

"Get ready for what" Diamond asked.

"I have a date" Charlotte smiled.

"Yayy where, who, when, location" Diamond said.

"I'll tell you later" Charlotte said.

Then ms phone vibrated I checked it and it was my Ma.

Text Messages............

Ma: Hey son I know you won't probably answer me but I just wanted to say am proud of you and Adona and am also moving to a different country and your father filed for divorce why well because the government of the prison is moving the young men including Anderson to a different country and I must be there for him no matter what please notify your sister I love both of you but Anderson is special and I can't have him across another country I just can't.

Ma: I'll be leaving today at 11am I already packed my stuff and gave your father his ring and I signed the papers so we are through I know its stupid but he says he rather have someone who cares about her family but I do care I really do son but Anderson really needs me take care mom>3 >3.

Ma Offline.........
Adonis seen............
End of messages.

Dad did a right thing filing divorce.

Am going over there I need her to hear me out and be there for my father.

32 years of marriage gone out of the window because of her I hate her.

I quickly went upstairs and grabbed my keys and went back downstairs.

I clicked my phone and it was 10:13am I have time to see her disappointing face.

I grabbed my jacket from off the counter catching Diamonds attention.

"Babe whats wrong where are you going" Diamond asked holding my chest.

"I'll be back I love you" with that kissed her and walked to my car angrily.......