Chapter 27

Diamonds POV (2 weeks later)

Two weeks has passed and your girl is done SCHOOL!!!!!!

Whoo yes people am done Whooooo.

I've study every single day and guess what am Valedictorian yay!!!!!

I earned it fare and square.

And the two weeks went smooth I didn't get bullied at all because of Greg he placed Deshae Collymore and his little gang in their place and of course gave Isabella, Emma and Ava there share and it was amazing.

I've gotten real familiar with my surroundings and am proud to call this Mansion my home.

I know all the guards and they are very friendly and one person I feel terrible for is not liking Martha.

She is a sweetheart and she would never hurt a fly and I judged her which I am not proud of but now we are closer than ever.

Adonis well he's never here he's always busy and when he's home he sleeps ALL day which is fine with me it really ease the tension between us.

My family still on a little break but am still taking to August of course every single night.

And d*mn it was hard to avoid Diva every day at school it was really hard but am planning to talk to her tonight I can't take it anymore and she's suffer enough.

But during the weeks Adona and Lexi has been keeping me occupied yep I met Lexi and Diego last week and they are hilarious there jokes always make me cry.

Lexi Piquero Age: 20

Diego Piquero Age: 24

But I haven't met Anderson or Mr and Mrs Piquero hmm time will come and am not quite ready yet

I woke up and was shock to see Adonis still in bed and it is 2pm in the afternoon well maybe he's taking a day off but he looks so peaceful sleeping Aww.

"Princess stop staring at me" he mumbled in his pillow.

How does he whatever.

I didn't even hear when he entered the room wow was I that tired.