Chapter 30

Diamond's POV

The rest of the day was kinda rough and alright.

Even though Adonis was lecturing me for hours about my attitude and I just admitted I was wrong and apologize so he could shut up cause I really didn't care.

Then he got his act together and went back to work so I invited Diva over and to be honest she was acting h*ll a weird but I ignored it and just talked about random stuff and chilling by the pool until it was time for her to go she left really early.

I said my goodbyes in peace and took a nice long shower then changed into one of Adonis pj pants and one of his black shirts and went on the bed with my apple computer and watched YouTube and ate a chicken salad with a bottle of water.

One hour later.......

The bedroom door opened and an shirtless Adonis came in looking frustrated.

"Princess its two in the morning aren't you tried" he said.

"Yeah but this is too good where were you" I asked sitting up.

"At my office sorting out business" he said laying down next to me flexing his glorious abs.

"Your busy when do you fine time to get those" I asked poking his abs and d*mn it was hard.

He let out a deep chuckle.

"Princess I have about six gyms and I use one of them each Saturday" he smirked.

I placed my computer on the table then switched off the lights and went to bed but decided to stay on my side of the bed.

But Mr Adonis dragged me by the waist to his chest and d*mn it was hot.

"You were to far and I don't like it" he growled.

"Why are you so overprotective and possessive" I asked.

Hey don't get me wrong I kinda like his possessiveness he has over me it melts my heart that someone in this cruel world wants me besides my mother.

But he takes the overprotectiveness to far though.

"I don't know baby girl is it bothering you" he asked rubbing circles on my leg.

"No am alright with it just loosen up a bit" I mumbled.

He chuckled

"I'll try" he smiled.

"You have a nice smile you should do it more often" I said using my fingers to outline his six pack.

"And you should behave more often" he said.

We are actually talking no cursing or arguing just getting to know each other the right way and I think I have a tiny little little like a dirt particle crush on him okay.

Behind all the wickedness and riches he is adequate man.

"What's your favorite food" I asked.

"Easy meatballs" he said.

"Just meatballs no spaghetti" I asked curiosily.

"Yep when I was a kid I'd always thrown away the spaghetti it doesn't taste right" he answered.

"Next question whats your favorite television show and your favorite color" I asked

"I don't have any favorite color and I can't tell last time I watched TV" he said.

"Okay" I said.

"Princess answer this question honestly do you want to go back to Adien" he asked.

I got tense when he mentioned that monsters name.

"No I don't ever want to go back there am fine here with you and Greg and everyone" I mumbled in his chest.

"Really princess you don't  want to go back I was thinking you'd want to visit your dad you know" he said.

"No I don't want to see him Adonis" I said drifting off to sleep.

"Sleep well my princess" he whispered in my ear.

Adona's POV

Soon as I arrived at my place he slammed me in the wall hard.

"Do you want me to continue" he asked.

"Yes I want this I want all of you" I moaned.

"Is it your first time darling you know I want to be cautious" he asked.

"Nope so feel free to be rough" I smirked.

"Oh really"

He tore my shirt off and attacked my neck leaving love bites all over me.

I then unbuttoned his shirt then push him all the way to the couch and straddle him then smack my lips to his.

"Hey your bottom and am top" he groaned tearing off my bra.

"D*mn girl time for breakfast" he said licking his lips.

I started kissing him again and his hand massaged one of my boob.

"Octavius do you have the condom" I asked.

He smirked and continued giving me hickeys.

9 hours later..................

"D*mn baby am worked out" he smiled.

"Am not tried another round would be satisfying" I smirked.

"If we do another its gonna make it round nine" he said.

"I don't care" I growled jumping on him and kissing him.

"New condom or your gonna be pregnant and Diamond will choke me with her phone charger" he smiled.

"I know I know" I giggled..

"We came here in the morning now it 6pm in the night wow" he said kissing my neck.

9 hours WOW (lol)............