Chapter 3

Diamond POV
I just walked into the hell zone and Isabella's boyfriend Deshae Collymore is already bulling me I hate him so d*mm much.

"Bro look at Ms Basic" he laughed.

I rolled my eyes passing the bunch of jacka*s then Deshae purposely pushed his blas*ing foot out making me fall flat on my face and it hurted a lot.

"To say she has a nice butt" his friend or as I call them in my mind of course don't want an beat down a*shole one and a*shole two.

I got up and then bumped into Isabella and her ducklings, and she slapped me sending me back to the floor then stomped on my fingers.

"Stay away from my boyfriend you female dog or I will burry you" she shouted.

"Yeah find your own man sl*t" Emma said and Ava stood their smirking.

"Let's go ladies"Isabella said walking over to her Man.

I took that chance and ran to the girls bathroom Ugh I hate my life, I hate my father imagine that, I hate those h*es and I hate this school but thank God this is my last term.

I have suffered a lot from thoses girls and boys from since 7th grade up until now and I never did anything about it and why do something now that am finishing school.

But everytime I think about it I get excited no more having to get up early and I can find a job and move out of my fathers place and have my own and I might even find the love of my life yay but so far from since the most important person in my life dies I don't think big anymore its just all cracked.

After an half an hour I finally went to my second class since I missed the first one like I care.

I opened the door and all eyes on me I hate being the center of attention.

"Ms Querdo your late" Mr Murray said.

"Don't you think I know am late"I said annoyed (mood swings after being bullied or embarrassed).

"Don't be rude and what happened to your face should I call the school nurse" Murray blabbed.

I rolled my eyes showing no interest in what he is saying.

"Have a seat in that chair over in that coner we'll have a talk about this attitude Ms Querdo" he said.

"Whatever" I shouted stomping over to the chair.

"Okay class take out yo...." then out of the blue the classroom door brust open and two men walked in with a cute little girl.

"Excue me who are you guys am in a middle of a class"Mr Murray said.

"Dick take out my money" the sexy one said yes I said it and d*mn he's hot but snap out of it your angry and not horny.

"Its Mr Murray to you" Mr Murray faked smiled.

The both of them chuckled even the cute little girl laughed must be his kid anyways.

"Dick Murray, 49, has been divorced ten times now sadly single" the other man said then the entire bursted out with laughter well not me cause am getting out of here this is just a waste of my time.

"What how do you".........

"Hey don't worry about that but your son Shawn I gave him 10k and he told me to come to you so old man where's my money" Mr sexy said.

"Shawn" Mr Murray mumbled I rolled my eyes getting ready to leave.

"Um let me call my bank" Mr Murray said while the rest of the class was enjoying this I got fed up.

"Um Mr Murray your wasting my d*mn time am leaving and your just going to let three strangers take your money because of your son bullsh*t if you ask me" I said.

"Well then princess no one asked you sh*t so keep your freaking mouth shut" sexy shouted at me hell no he has a temper.

I rolled my eyes laughing.

"Bla Bla Bla"I yarned getting up.

"Ado she giving you total disrespect whoop her utt (butt)" the little girl said.

"Mr Murray I'll see myself out and little girl whatever he is to you can't touch me do you copy" I said walking to the door but Mr sexy blocked my way.

"Ms Querdo please sit down and my bank is tranferring so can I have your account name" Mr Murray said.

"No Mr Murray now move Sexy" I blurted out.

The class gasp in shock, Oh sh*t,sh*t,sh*t .

"Oh so am sexy now" he growled looking down on me.

"Sorry that was a a"........

I push through him and ran to the bathroom.

Me and my big stinking mouth d*mn it but that growl wow.

Now I just need to call Rat to pick me up so I search in the bag and guess what I left it in the clasaroom come on Diamond so I went back for it.

"Oh look who it is what you came back to tell me how hot and sexy I am" he smirked dang what a jaw dropping smirk.

I rolled my eyes feeling disgusted⏪⏪(Lies).

"Move Troll and don't make your ego explode" I said.

"Oh it won't explode princess and watch the pretty little mouth of yours"he said brushing his finger over my lips.

"Mrs Querdo can I see you in my office" the principal said through the speaker.

I step back still starring in his eyes then finally I broke eye conduct heading to the principal office.

Well that was intence.

I opened then door and my father was sitting in the chair angry as ever oops.

"Have a seat" the principal said am doomed when I get home.

"Mr Querdo what has Diamond been doing she never attents classes early, don't do homework and more" the principal blabbed.

After my father faked cared and now am suspended to get my act together pray for me and I hope I never see that sexy jerk again he gives me the chills the nice ones though.