Chapter 47

Diamond's POV

"I want to go home please" I cried.

He held up my chin and stared at me.

"What happened to your neck princess" he asked.

Then Anderson came in and I backed up.

"Stay the h*ll away from me you a*shole" I yelled at him.

"What did Anderson do" Mr Querdo asked.

"Anderson did you touch her" Adona said.

"I only toyed with her no biggie" he laughed.

"Adonis" Mr Piquero said standing up.

"Diamond go in the car" Adonis said firmly.

The look on his face would scare the devil and his demons.

"Am sorry" I cried.

"Car Now" he said calmly.

Adona helped me to the car.

"What did he do" Adona asked.

"He planned to rraped mme and he began kkissing me and saying terrible things like am just another one of Adonis sl*ts" I cried.

She gave me a giant hug.

"Sh*t D we're sorry for his behavior god Adonis is gonna hurt him real bad" she said.

I heard loud arguing and cursing then the sound of a bullets Oh sh*t.

Adona and I ran back to the house and Anderson was on the ground holding one his leg with one hand and his other leg with his other hand.

Joy and Leah took Abby and Anika into the other room while Eniljah, Mr Grant, and Mr Piquero was holding Adonis back from killing his brother.

"You touch my girl Anderson my dearest brother one more screw up and I won't hesitate to kill you brother or not" Adonis shouted.

"Maaaaaaaaaa" Anderson screamed in pain.

"Adonis who are you your not the son I raised" Mrs Piquero yelled.

"Thats the frea*ing point you didn't raise me and I am not going down that road not today so screw you and this" he shouted.

He broke free from there grip took his gun from Mr Grant and took up his keys and came next to me.

He brushed his hand over my lips then gave me a quick kiss.

"Am going somewhere will you be fine at the mansion with my guards" he asked.

I slam my lips on his to calm him down a little bit and he lifted me up and we kissed until.

"Where are you going please don't leave me you promise" I cried nuzzling my face in the crook of his neck.

"Lets go am sorry I said that" he said genuinely wiping my tears.

"My leg hurts" I whimpered.

"Am gonna really kill him" he growled carrying me to his car.

"You shot him in both legs as a warning bae" I said.

He got in the car with me on his lap and he gently held up my neck and it was a bit red and a little sore.

He started cursing under his breath then I kissed his jaw.

Then he started the cars engine and took off my shirt.

"Adonis what are you doing" I mumbled.

"Letting out some of my stress my love" he said.

"But first we are leaving this country for the weekend I need a break" he said kissing my shoulders.

"What leave this country we need plane tickets and what about bags are they packed" I said.

He chuckled deeply.

"I have multiple private planes, helicopters, submarines, jets, yachts, and two highly armed speed boats now what were you saying about plane tickets" he smirked.

"Okay then sexy where we going" I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Your so frea*ing hot the things you do to me are unbelievable my love" he said rubbing my side.

"I love it when you call me my love" I smiled.

He laughed and placed me in the front seat and wiped my leg and placed a fresh bandage on it cursing loudly then I put back on my shirt.

"I swear to god I will go back in there and shot him up" he growled.

"Babe your uncle is coming to your car" I said.

He widened down the window and Elnijah came up.

"You two alright" he asked.

"Yea am alright but he's not" I said.

"Adonis I know that look you can't kill him we know he can be foolish and stupid but he's your brother go home and Diamond take good care of him" he said.

"I got him covered thank you Elnijah" I smiled.

"No thank you and Adonis we'll talk about this" he said with no room for arguing or discussion.

"Am going out of the country for maybe about two to three weeks and I want you to check up on my gang and don't tell my parents" Adonis said.

"Anything for you just have fun but not too much take care you two" he said.

Adonis stepped out of his car and both of them hugged aww he seems closer to him than Mr Piquero.

"See you soon bro" Adonis said getting back in the car.

"Lets go handsome these couple of weeks are gonna be fun days" I smiled.

"Okay my love" he smiled driving away.

Was this day crazy or not..........