Chapter 16

Adonis POV

This girl is going to be the death of me seriously.

Her emotions are driving me all over the d*mn place.

One time she is pissed like real pissed slash angry next she becomes shy which I love then she seems calm and sweet like nothing ever happened d*mn.

But sheesh the scenario in the bathroom was speechless.

She threw her frea*ing shirt at me and she slapped me. But her boobs I can't get that sexy image out of my head my body was saying squeeze the life out of them but my mind said no stay far let her get use to you first before you make a sexual move.

So I followed my mind and stood far but still I had to tip them and she seemed to enjoyed it which is a great start.

But one thing she is lying about is that fight, with a bruise like that she has been through h*ll and back and it hurts me to see a pretty girl like her go through that its frea*ings hurts.

Don't worry when I want information I get information fast and I will get it out of her stubborn a*s someday.

"Hey am hungry" Diamond shouted I starred at her frustrated.

"What do you eat" I asked her."Hmm how about ribs and hmm oh yes lasagna" she smiled pulling her shorts from her butt.

To be honest I love the shorts but not while she wears them in public and am very possessive man very possessive especially now that Diamond is here am head over heels for her.

"Change now" I growled."Why" she said folding her arms. Ugh she always competes with me.

"That shorts is riding up your butt and I don't like it while we are in public and I don't want any other guy starring at what is mines or else its gonna get real bloody" I said curling my hands into fists.

"Fine because of the riding up in my butt problem not you now where is my room and when is my sister arriving oh and when can I have my phone back" she said.

"Princess you share a room with me and one of my guards are picking up your sister and am not quite finish with your phone comprende" I said.

"No there is at least 10 to 11 rooms in this mansion why must I share one with you" she snared.

"Cause you belong to me now follow me" I said.

She mumbled something but I ignored it don't want to store sh*t up.

"Am still going to see the rest of my family tonight tho" she asked tapping her feet.

Ugh!!!."Yes now let's go" I replied stepping into my elevator cause I know she is going to complain if we take those d*mn stairs.

Elevator⤵⤵

Her eye lighted up as the elevator headed to the east wing

"So do you have anymore siblings" she asked here comes the questions anf why must she start with that one.

"Yeah just a bratty brother" I said thinking about training that slimy bas*ard.

"Whats his name and why is he bratty" she asked. Ugh whats taking this d*mn elevator to reach she's asking too much questions about that shrimp.

"His name is Anderson and maybe I'll tell you about his brattyness if you tell me who the h*ll hit you" I said shutting her up for a while.

"I've heard enough" she smiled she thinks this is a game well baby girl am great at games.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance walking in the hallway.

"Okay princess this is my personal hallway and now its yours as well so yeah" I said.

"Did you bring my clothes and stuff up" she asked."Yeah" I answered."Which room troll" now she back with the name calling.

This girl what is she doing to me I literally hate being called anything other than  babe, boss, bro, dude, Ado and my d*mn name Adonis oh and a few other things I don't have time to say but nothing rude or offensive.

If she wasn't special she would have a hole in her beautiful face.

I quickly pinned her arms to the wall and looked down on her.

"Princess this mouth of yours is getting me very pissed" I smirked.

"Oh my mouths the problem now move you said "change now" she mocked.

I then spinned her around now she is facing the wall with my body against hers and d*mnnnnnn am I loving this.

"Adonis wwhat are you doing" she stuttered I love it when she becomes shy it just puts me in a good mood.

"Your shy again princess" I smirked moving her curly hair aside so the back of her neck is visible.

"I I need to to" I glide one my hands down her sides and used my other hand to hold her hands up then began my torture.

I started biting on her ears and she started squirming and moving making sounds that am loving.

But what the h*ll am I doing stop it Adonis she just arrived unwilling but dang it just feels right d*mn.

"Adonis pplease" she begged. I chuckled and spinned her back around holding her chin up.

"Look at me" I commanded her.

She looked at me biting her lips d*mn."So beautiful" I said.

"Wwhich room is is yours" she stturted while blushing a little.

I smirked taking her hand and to be surprise she didn't pulled away and again am making a big process.

"Am hungry dude" she muttered. "Martha is making food" I said opening my door and her jaw hitted the floor.

"Wow this room looks bigger than my house" she yelled dragging me in.

"Welcome to "our" room baby girl now change before your guest arrives" I smiled......

Guys did you feel the tension between them???

Yayyyyy!!! Adonis is making a little process but is it enough to win over Diamond hmmmm.............