Chapter 68

Diamonds POV

The ride to the hospital was unease seeing Adonis so worried and his hand permanently on my bump it was just untakeable.

He carried me in the hospital and had Candice immediately check on our son.

After a few minutes of more worries Candice spoke up.

"Your little one is alright and very much healthy and enjoying the last bits inside of mommy's womb" Candice smiled.

A big relief lifted off my worried shoulders and I gave Adonis a nice long kiss.

"When we get home you will tell me everything" he growled in my ear.

As soon as we got home I went straight to the bathroom and took a nice long shower getting off all of Ava's unreliable & unworthy blood.

Zander is back Adonis is gonna be real angry and he is definitely gonna be taking his overprotectiveness to the highest level.

I rest my hand on my bump smiling as little man kicked away.

"Hey baba what an adventure right dangerous too but I can't wait for you to be born mamas boy well lets get ready to face your aggressive & protective daddy little man" I said.

I changed into my mans hoodie and just underwear and lied down on my pregnancy pillow.

"Princess" Adonis said coming in shirtless.

"Babe I can't think straight when your abs are literally saying "Diamond we are waiting for your touch" I mumbled.

He chuckled and handed me a bag of Doritos and a bottle of water and began massaging my foot.

"Do need anything else baby girl" he asked.

"Nah thanks bae now where to begin at" I said munching down a chip.

"Begin with why the h*ll did you ask Greg to take you to that street" he asked.

"I went to help a girl I know and hate from school" I whispered.

"Name princess" he said.

"Ava Ford its the girl behind me dead apparently" I said with disgust stained to my tone.

"Why were you going to her house if you hate her" he asked.

"She wanted me to get her from her abusive boyfriend and I just wanted to help" ...

Then I continue telling him then I just got to the point and told him it was Zander and his minion Alex.

He was beyond furious like low key mad that I got a little startled.

"Am a kill him"....

"Babe calm down" I said but its not working.

"Did he touch you I swear to God I'll have his head on my fre*king wall I have Cleo and Gina looking for him and we are gonna end this once and for all that sh*tty bas*ard" he cursed pacing around the room.

I got up and went and locked the door.

I walked up to him and held his head down and gave him a long kiss.

"Babe" he groaned.

"Shhh lets have some stress relief and fun".......

The Next Day..........................

I woke up on Adonis's hard chest and his strong arms around my naked waist d*mn.

"My butt hurts" I groaned.

"You worked me off princess" Adonis smirked kissing my bare chest.

"I love you naked now time to have a chat with my son then we get ready for me to go to my office and your coming am never taking my eyes off of you and don't you ever leave this house by yourself" he said going down to my bump and kissing it.

"Good morning little man its daddy you have been a mighty blessing can't wait to meet you and train you to be a boss like me love you" he said kissing my stomach for the eleventh time.

I giggled and right away Mr man started kicking.

Then Adonis looked up at me and gave me a devious smirked.

"What" I said.

He smirks and continues going down.

"Mr Piquero" I gasped.......

2 hours later...........

"Okay lets get ready no distractions" I said jumping in the shower with him.

But its Adonia of course he's gonna do something.

He started kissing my neck then we ended up doing another round hehe he's in a sexual mood today my babe.

I got out of the shower wobbling like crazy.

Then finally choose my outfit a nice black body con dress.

"Queen your not going in that" he growled.

"Babe its a d*mn dress" I said.

He didn't leave room for arguing so I changed into a nice butterfly dress with some white sandals.

"I changed" I mumbled.

He grabbed my waist and smacked my butt harshly.

"Oww babe" I groaned.

"Don't make me continue princess" he said.

"We can't get too ruff am carrying your son" I said.

"Ohh when you give birth am gonna set you straight remember that promise" he growled bitting my ear.

"Candice told me I have to wait about two more months before I pop so ruff is not an option babe" I winked.

"Am thinking to keep you in our bed all day covered in oil bottom and topless" he said biting his lips.

"Mr Piquero you have been something else this morning" I smirked.

He pushed me on the bed then positioned me on all fours to secure little man.

"Adonis don't you have to go" I said trying to sound normal.

"After I make love to you again" he said smacking my butt.

God am gonna be sore..

I smirked holding onto the sheets tightly.

God I love this man sooo much......

Relief baby P is okay but is Adonis now that he knows Zander is back!!!