Chapter 54

Diamond's POV (2 years later)

Today was a special day its the day we all come together for a fun picnic day.

But first a long explanation.

Okay am gonna start with me and Adonis.

We are still together as boyfriend and girlfriend nothing can break us apart we are strong as ever and I love him with all my heart.

Zander well he moved away in his jet and was untraceable he and his team were off the radar so we moved on with our life but whenever he attacks we will be ready to burry his a*s.

His minions told us that he planned to kill all of Adonis close ones and Adonis himself in the following years so we'll just wait until the coward shows up.

And the minions well Adonis murdered them bummer.

But now we are at peace finally.

Adona and Octavius are now happily married yayy there wedding was the sweetest and they were soo adorable.

Gorgiana and Jordan welcomed there first baby girl Giana Verlice she is a big talker.

Diego and Diva got together and enjoy raising Ms sassy Divan yeah I set them up hehe.

Greg and Lexi are also happily  married another wedding but I cried mostly for this one cause Lexi started crying.

August later completed college and got a girlfriend and Gold is seeing some man but am happy for both of them.

Am really happy for all of them time really past from me coming in Adonis mansion and to getting together it really has been good and sometimes bad.

I opened my eyes wrapped up in sheets and laying on Adonis chest.

God I would die for this man.

He is my ride or die my forever muffin.

"You awake my love" he asked.

"Yeah" I smiled.

"Lets go princess today's a big day and wear something fancy yet casual" he said kissing my neck.

"Adonis why its just a picnic and I want to be comfortable" I complained.

"Please queen" he saud pouting.

"Okay that pout is fake as h*ll but fine am going with casual my king" I said.

He smirked getting up butt naked.

I pulled his hand and he fell back in bed and I jumped on him.

"After this" I smirked then attached my lips to his.

2 hours later............

"Okay queen no more distractions" he said smacking my butt.

After taking a shower I did my hair and wore a cute casual dress.

Diamonds Outfit⤵⤵