Chapter 42

Diva's POV

Ugh this entire pregnancy is the worst.

Am 1 month and three weeks in and every morning I get morning sickness.

I woke up feeling like crap so I decided to get up and take a shower.

Yeah eventually my parents found out about my pregnancy and they demanded me to tell them the baby father so I told them and my father kicked me out and they both agreed to get Adien arrested but the police men couldn't find him.

He was missing from since the day Mouse found out that we were sleeping together and I was pregnant.

I didn't remember much cause went he kicked Mouse I went to pull him off then he hitted me hard to make me unconscious so I don't know what happened to him.

Just know he better be there for the birth of his d*mn son I can't do it alone I have no one my parents have had enough I ruined my friendship between me and Mouse am alone and the only person I can count on to be in that delivery room is Adien so he better show up sometime.

I went to my bathroom and stripped down my clothes and stared in the mirror.

My boobs are swollen and fuller my body is glowing and my bump has gotten bigger.

"Hi there baby boy your always giving mommy a hard time I know am the worst but your not talking it easy baby so please give mommy a less harder time I love you" I mumbled rubbing my stomach.

God life is the worst when you screw it up.

Diamonds POV

Ugh I hate nature and I hate Gorgiana.

Right now am strangling on to Adonis by sitting on his lap facing him.

While he drinked his beer.

"Diamond why aren't you with the girls" Diego asked.

"Yeah my bro needs a break from you" Gorgiana smiled.

"Shut up moron and they are out in the wild with bugs and over grown trees h*ll no" I snared.

"I didn't bring you out here to sit on me and do nothing you know princess" Adonis said kissing my jaw.

He agrees with the lab rats ughhhhh.

The suddenly the door opened wide and the girls came in laughing and Lexi was soaking wet good for them.

"Diamond you should have been there Lexi fell in a hole with water it was hilarious" Adona laughed.

"Great but no thank you I rather stay nice and cozy" I said.

"Your so boring camping is fun" Lexi blabbled.

I got off Adonis lap and grabbed my phone and headed to the door.

"Princess where are you going" Adonis smiled.

He knows I can't go out there that jerk.

"Away from this place" I yelled.

"You'll go crazy out there" Adona worried.

Then a bug landed on my hand a fre*king bug then another one landed next and I went mad.

I screamed and jumped trying to shake them off but they won't move.

"ADONIS oh my god kill it Babe now am gonna die kill it now now now" I screamed running to him.

He stood up and flicked the bugs off my hand.

I relaxed and grabbed my hand sanitizer in my bag and watered my hand with it.

"I hate bugs, I hate Gorgiana and I hate this place" I yelled.