Chapter 39

Diamonds POV

I changed into a comfortable outfit then went back in the kitchen and with surprise the girls were here minus Greg.

"D I heard about the shoot out are you okay" Adona asked hugging the life out of me.

"Chico's dead he was just a diver how are we going to tell his family" I mumbled shivering from the scenario playing in my head.

"Don't fret yourself darling it wasn't your fault he's dead the van came and they fired and a bullet hited him and am sure he's in heaven" Jenna comforted.

Then the front door was slammed shut.

"ADO"!!!!!!!

Abby's here love that kid.

"That child is so mean" Lexi grumbled I giggled and Adona and Jenna agreed with her.

She peeped in the kitchen and her eyes landed on me with a huge smile on her face.

"Diamond" she screamed running to me.

I lift her up and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Abby" I smiled.

"Mommy and Dada rush to hospital" she frowned.

"What Aunty Joy is in labor" Adona screamed.

"Wait Aunt Joy is pregnant" Lexi asked shocked.

I don't even know who is Joy.

"Yes am gonna call uncle" Adona answered dragging out her phone.

"Guys why don't we go night swimming" Jenna smiled.

Night swimming hmmmmm.

"Great idea girls let's get our swimsuits and Martha you can join us take a break" I smiled tickling Abby.

We all agreed and changed into our swim wear and jumped in the pool.

Diamonds Swimsuit ⤵⤵

Adona's Swimsuit ⤵⤵