Chapter 46

Diamonds POV

Okay breathe your standing in front of your boyfriends entire family sh*t and they all are staring at me in utter belief.

"Good to see you son and who is this beautiful young lady with you" a guy said smiling must be his father he is good looking for his age.

"Hi nice to meet you all of you my name is Diamond Querdo and am Adonis girlfriend" I smiled.

I saw alot of grinning one there faces except for one a young man maybe its Anderson hmmm.

Then a woman came up to me and gave me a giant hug and d*mn she touched my bad arm.

"Hi am Ayaliah Piquero Adonis Ma nice to meet you darling your so pretty Adonis is a very charming man" she smiled.

"Come on Ma" Adonis said.

I kissed his cheek and squeezed his hand.

"Am very lucky Mrs Piquero" I smiled looking at him with lots of love.

After meeting and greeting I sat between to Adonis and Joy Abby's mother and I met Anika another cutie.

And of course Abby was sitting on my lap playing in my hair with I took an half an hour to do but its fine I love kids.

"Abby sweetheart could you leave our guest alone" Mr Piquero whispered.

"No grandaddy me and Diamond are wriends (friends)" she defended.

"I don't care now move your butt over to your dads lap and leave her alone" he whispered back.

"Noooo can do so keep talking cause am not moving" she said firmly.

Then the two of them started having a mini argument and she was a good one.

"So ignore those two Diamond tell us about yourself" Mr Grant asked.

"I live here I have two siblings both of my parents are dead am allergic to nuts and yeah thats me nothing that big or special" I smiled sipping Adonis Coke.

"Well then Diamond as long as you two love each other and you come by us more often and maybe give us grandbabies welcome to the family" Mr Piquero grinned.

I looked and Adonis and he pinched my nose smiling.

"Yayyyyy welcome D" Adona smiled.

"Thanks A" I smiled connecting our fingers over the dinner table.

"Okay listen up this family has alot of issue and tonight we let it all out who wants to go first" Elinah said

"I'll start" Mrs Piquero said.

"Okay hunny the floor is all yours and don't interrupt while its not your turn" Mr Piquero said.

"Am a bad mother I admit it and I just want to say am sorry to my children, Adonis especially you were right I was barely apart of your life I've spent all my time with your brother and sister and not with you am sorry son" she cried.

I look at Adonis and his face held no emotions none I wonder what he is thinking.

And I just got some new info to talk to him about.

"Ma why are apologizing he's acting like a baby" Anderson yelled.

"Yeah the same baby you want to train you" Adonis laughed.

"You will train me" Anderson shouted.

"I will shoot you" Adonis growled.

"Shot me my dearest brother" Anderson smiled.

No wonder he hates him cause I don't like him.

Adonis laid his hand on his gun in his waist band but I held his hand and shook my head no.

He can't shot him in front of kids or his family or me.

"Anderson stop pushing him" Leah said.

"Anderson why are you acting like an a*s" Adona shouted.

"Adona shut the h*ll up this has nothing to do with you" Anderson yelled leaving the table angrily.

Aww d*mn I really need to use the restroom sh*t.

I leaned over to Adonis and whispered in his ear.

"Babe I need to use the restroom real bad"

"There is a couple around the hall do you want me to follow you my love" he asked in a whisper.

"No you look busy" I said in a playful manner.

He rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek and I got up.

"Excuse me" I smiled.

"Of course sorry your hearing all of this Diamond" Mr Piquero said genuinely.

"Its totally fine" I smiled.

Then I casually made my way to the nearest restroom around the hall.

After I finished using the toilet I washed my hands and dried them then stepped out of the restroom which was actually nice.

It had a mint color and the floor and sink was black marble and the toilet and shower was a mix gray.

I walked in the hall and my wrist was forcefully pulled into a unknown room.

"Ouch let me go whoever you are" I said trying to release my wrist.

I was pushed into the wall where there was light and it was Anderson what the h*ll.

"Diamond huh just another one of my brothers sl*tty toys to bad he's gonna dump you" he growled.

"Let me go you psychopath" I said.

He laughed and one of his hand smacked my butt and the other one started choking me very tight.

"Your beautiful and we'll make a great couple so leave Adonis that bas*ard and come with me or I'll just have my way with you in here and no one will hear your filthy moans cause its sound proof" he said lifting up my shirt.

Dear God my eyes started watering and I couldn't breathe I was just about to black out then he released my throat and I began coughing and he started kissing my neck.

"Well then you've made your decision"

He pressed down on my wound enough to make it bleed and I let out a cry of pain and he kissed me.

I try to get him off me but he held me in place.

Sh*t not again god why are some men nasty as h*ll think think wait men weakness there balls.

I used all my might and raised my foot and kicked him in the balls hard sending him to the floor and I ran out crying.

I ran to the the dinner table and grabbed my phone from besides  Adonis.

He flew up and held me in his arms worried as h*ll.

"Babe whats wrong" he asked firmly.

"Ohh my god she's bleeding in her leg" Adona gasped.

"Princess what happened" Adonis said rubbing my back.....

God if Adonis knows keep Anderson in ur prayers🙏🙏.........