Chapter 9

Diamonds POV

I am tried of this man treating me like sh*t and what the h*ll does he means about."I arranged something".

I held on to the near by stool in pain and he stood their laughing at me.

"Go to your room before I shove my foot down your throat" he shouted.

On my way to the floor I slammed my foot in the lower cabinet and it hurted along with the pain in my ribs from the harsh kick.

I hopped and falled a couple of times but made it in pain.

Then I grabbed the phone Rat gave me then dailed Gold number.

Call with Gold.......

Diamond: hey sis can you come over I need a little company.

Gold: Sure I'll be there with snacks and we can watch a movie.

Diamond: Okay love ya.

I hang up the phone I heard laughing outside in the living room oh no.

Well its Sunday and dad gets drunk with his pals that are prevs and they always hit on me so I usually go for a run or stay in my room with the door lock.

Then a pain in my ribs strike and I left my pills on the island so I went out for them.

"Diamond I said your d*mn room" my father shouted taking a swing of his beer.

"I just need my pills ahh" I cried
"GET OUT" he shouted."Hold on geeze" I screamed grabbing my pills and hopping back to my room slamming the door in tears.

I hate him and I'll never stop saying it I hate him.

After that about 20 minutes passed by and Gold isn't here yet.

Messages.....

Diamond: Where are U😯😯

Gold: I'll be there August needs a ride his car broke down😒

Diamond: okay hurry🙁😟

Gold: 😘😘

Diamond:😊😗.....Offline

Then as soon as I placed the phone down my door bursted open.

Oh I was afraid there for a minute I thought it was my Dad coming to knock the sh*t out of me for answering him back like that. But it was Mike one of my dads drunk buddies.

"Oh I thought this was the bathroom" he laughed. This jack a*s there is literally a sign on my door saying Diamonds room.

"Well it is not so get out" I shouted."You know from ever since you were little I wanted you I always feel a way around you and I want you to carry all my d*mn babies" he said shutting and locking the door.

No no no no this can't be happening he is just drunk think Diamond.

"GET THE H*LL OUT" I shouted starring at every step and movement he made.

Then he chuckled unbuckling his pants and taking out his friend and rubbing it and making noise.

Oh My God all that hair I think am gonna puke YUCK!!!. Lord help me out this mad man is not going to help ruin my life.

"Get out you bas*add" I shouted crawling up in the corner. He finish taking of his rest of his clothes then growled and grabbed my bad leg.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" I cried as he pulls me to the edge of the bed then later grabs my hair bringing me to my knees.

"Now do me a favor and make me feel good you sl*t" he shouted. Think D think.

"No let me go" really D great thinking now he's gonna have his way with you.