S

Chapter 53

"I can't believe the rumours are true! There really is a green eyed alien in this school! And she's really ugly too!" The boy exclaimed as a timid girl walked into the lunch room with a book in one hand and her backpack in another, completely oblivious to the boys stares or words. 

He couldn't believe his ears when he first heard from a fellow classmate that there was a girl in the school with snot coloured eyes and pee coloured hair, it was truly unbelievable that such a person existed. But now that she stood on the other side of the lunch hall, he had no choice but to believe it.

"We told you, but you never believed it! You're the only one that's never seen her around. But don't go up to her, or she'll curse you." One of his friends warned. "Just the other day, class 3's teacher was sent to hospital after talking to her for just a few minutes."

"Yeah and the day before that, someone from class 2 got hit by a car after picking up a pen that she dropped." Another spoke, unintentionally making the younger boy gain more of an interest into the cursed alien than fear once he spoke the next words. "So many people have been getting hurt or worse ever since she came. She's a cursed witch."

"Oh really? A witch, you say?" The boy whispered as a tempting thought flashed through his mind. "Then I guess we should do something about this witch, don't you think?" 

"What are you thinking about this time, Yamato?" His closes friend whispered, when he saw the devious smile on his crazed mates face. "Nothing dangerous Moonbin, don't worry. Just thought of a way to expel our school of the witch, that's all."

"Oh? And what's that? You're going to burn her on a stake or something?" The young boy joked as he took a bite out of his sandwich. He knew that his friend would never go as far as murdering someone but he wouldn't put it passed him to come up with a more torturous and devious plan instead. 

"Nope. I have a better idea. We're going to play a little game."

"A game? And we?"

"Yeah, we." The young boy, Yamato, stated, before he turned his predatory eyes towards the green eyed witch. "Because you, my friend, will be the main star of this play."

***

"My name is Yuri Yamato and I'll be one of the main representatives of this project. Please address me as Yamato as I have heard we are of similar age." The male introduced himself as he welcomed the two girls into the room. He ignored their previous comments as he professionally lead them to the office couches in the room and offered them a mug of coffee, though they both refused.

Instead he noticed their glances towards the male behind him, so Yamato addressed the situation at hand just as professionally and precisely as he was taught many years prior, without a flick of hesitance. "And though I'm sure you both know, this is Choi Moonbin and he will be the second main representative of this project. I have heard the three of you have met before so hopefully this should aid in making this partnership sail smoothly." 

Amy nodded at Yamato's words before saying her own piece and Mia's, who refused to speak even when Yamato spoke directly to her. 

Being in the same room as not one, but two people she wished rotted in the underworld was clearly too much for Mia, who wanted to strangle the men in front of her. Her hatred for them was through the roof, and Amy was sure the two could sense the glare coming both their ways despite being a metres apart. And though Amy would usually say something to try and pacify Mia before she went on a murdering spree, she herself has hard feelings towards the two partly responsible for Mae's death.