W

Chapter 21

With the information and basic plan sorted out, the boys left to start dance practice. They had a tour planned in the upcoming months and couldn't afford time to be wasted. Dance's had to be reviewed. Stage outfits and stage decor had to be discussed. The playlist and tour destinations needed to be confirmed. And most importantly, they had to practice, practice, practice. They had no time to spare unfortunately, even though one member had bonded with an unknown and deadly bond. 

As the boys left, setting an alarm 5 minutes prior to the next 'attack' ensuring that Jin would be back on time to help Mia as she was next, Mia sat in silence thinking about what was to befall her now she had bonded. 

Things were bound to get harder and more challenging the deeper and longer they were bonded, but Mia couldn't bring it in her to spill everything she was hiding to Jin. She was sure he was a nice person who would be understanding and not tell the world about her problems but she couldn't bring herself to trust anyone else anymore. The closest people to her betrayed her so why should she trust some random idol just because the Universe chose him for her?

As Mia continued to think about how unlucky she was to have bonded, the other 5 girls remained silence. No one spoke as Amy kept shooting worried glances at Mia who seemed to engrossed in her mind to care, and the other girls were still taking everything in that had been discussed through the meeting. 

The silence didn't remain long, thankfully, as Mia's and Minji's phone's tinged simultaneously alerting them of a notification. They both pull out their phones to see that an email with the final edits of the photo shoot from a few days ago had been finalised.

As Mia and Amy looked through the photo's on Mia's phone, the other girls did the same with Minji's. The volume in the room quickly increased as the girls gushed about being betrayed by Minji who had forgotten to tell them about the photo shoot. Minji tried explain that it was late when she came back and then forgot the next day. Obviously girls didn't believe her but nonetheless dropped the subject to keep looking at the pictures.

Mia and Amy sat quietly listening to the girls complement Minji and Mia on the photo's whilst scrolling through the few selected photo's. Not all images were going to be used, only the most breathtaking ones, but nonetheless Mia and Amy were entertained watching the girls reactions. It didn't take long before the two girls realised that the others were MIMY's as they talked about the food competitions and her upcoming TV series, something only the fan-base would know in such depth. 

"If I remember the series was suppose to start next month, right? I can't wait to see what she has planned!" Minseo (Tae gf) squealed, completely forgetting that the girl they were talking about was right in front of her. "I thought it started next week, not next month?" Jiho (Yg gf) questioned as she took her phone out to check the date. "No, she said next year." Yoona (JH gf) corrected as the others quickly looked at her like she had grown three heads. 

As the girls argued about when the series was coming out, Mia decided to put them out of their misery and before the room becomes a wrestling stadium, "It was actually in 3 month's time but now the plans might change." Mia giggled as she watched all the girls look at her flustered with wide eyes before covering their faces. 

"OMG, I can't believe she saw all that."

"I'm dying of embarrassment."

"Someone kill me. I can't live after that."

"How can we forget they were here?"

"How long are you guys going to carry on whispering? You do know we can hear you, right?" Amy teased further before getting a  gentle nudge from Mia after seeing he way they brightened into colour.