D

Chapter 29

As the count down starts, the camera's focusing on their allotted place, the members take a quick glance at the starter cue card. Jungkook stands in the middle prepared to start off with their slogan. As the director gives the signal to go, Jungkook plays his part pulling a funny voice whilst saying "Run.." 

"BTS" Everyone chimes in as they all clap and laugh at the voice pulled by the youngest. The camera's zoom into the members capturing their distinct smiles as the program begins. 

"Where are we today?" Yoongi asks as all the members look around in curiosity. Mia smiles behind the camera at the guys amazing acting skills as they all act clueless to where they are. "It looks like a restaurant." Hoseok answers as his eyes continue to circle the room. "It is a restaurant. Or at least a place to eat." Jin confirms, voice quickly overlapped by Jungkook who asks "Are we going to eat?" in an excited manner.

[Today's Run BTS: Food Battle Special Episode.]

[BTS in a restaurant. BTS will challenge a Pro and try to claim victory!] 

"We'll need a opponent who will uptake your challenge." The director spoke. The boys nodded and spoke in agreement before they called out to their challenger. The writer signalled Mia to walk in, so with a small release of breath Mia made her way in front of the cameras.

"Hello." She bowed and made her way to the boys who greeted her back. They all acted like they had met for the first time, bowing and smiling to each other in politeness. "Hello, I'm Mia and I'll be you're competitor today. It's a pleasure to meet you all." Mia smiled, the boys reciprocating.

"Mia Noona, do you know what we are doing today?" Jimin asked following the cue card that was hanging above a camera. "Yes Jimin-ssi. We are going to have a food battle (mukbang) today. Do you all know what I'm referring too?" "It's where you have large quantity of food in one sitting, correct?" Namjoon asks no one in particular. Mia nods before replying, "That's correct. Today we are going to do something similar, but there's going to be a little bit of a twist."

"A twist? Are we going to be playing twister whilst eating or something?" Jin jokes gaining a frown from Yoongi. "Not funny, Hyung." Yoongi states before turning back to Mia whose eye's were blown twice their original size.

"I've got to say, I didn't expect such a joke. You have quite the humour Jin-ssi." Seeing as they were on broadcast, Mia return back to the formalities hoping she had used the correct one. She personally wasn't a fan of using Oppa but would use it if necessary. "Of course, Mia-ssi. I have the best humour out of the group." Jin commented getting a few disapproval from the group.

"I'm sure looking forward to more in the future Jin-ssi because it looks like we might be here for a while." Mia carried on smoothly, returning back to what she was supposed to say.

"In a few minutes, a large quantity of food will come through the doors and it'll be a race to see who can eat the most; me or BTS. Though it will be timed to make sure we don't run over, we are expected to have finished every bit by the end of it. The one who eats the most will win. But there's a little twist. Each time anyone takes a sip of water or drink, they have to answer a question from the cup." Mia explained, emphasising part of the rules to add more effect. 

"Do you all understand?" Mia asked all the boys as they nodded before Taehyung speaks. "So it's 7 vs 1? "He asked as he didn't understood how this was going to work. If it was 7 VS 1 it was clear who was going to win. Not that he was under estimating Mia.

"Yes and no." Mia replied, glancing at the cue card before returning to look at Taehyung. "BTS will be a group in theory but you will challenge separately. In other words, only one of you 7 need to beat me for the whole group to win." Though the boys were still a bit confused, and so was Mia, they all nodded as they knew they will learn as it goes. 

"Everyone move to their seats." The director spoke pointing them towards the table to the left. The group moved over chitchatting amongst themselves as they waited for the food to arrive. Their interactions were caught on camera but no one made a move to change it. "I'll give you guys a tip. Don't count what your eating." Mia spoke as they all sat at the table. 

Mia sat next to Jin, thankfully as the time for the bonding was coming ever so closer, leaving the side next to her empty. The boys all sat in age order, though they hadn't planned on it before hand. "Why?" Jin asked as he pushed his chair in more. "If you count what you're eating you're going to get full quicker. Plus you might end up vomiting." Mia answer nonchalantly as she shrugged her shoulders. The boys mouths fell open widely like their jaws had broken, as Mia spoke up again, "I think it might be smart to put some buckets next to the boys just in case they end up vomiting."

"Are you serious?" Namjoon asks as he holds on to the bucket in his hand. "Yep. The first time people usually throw up as their stomachs aren't used to eating so much in one go." With that all the boys looked at each other in worry before tightening the grip on the bucket. They held on to it like it was a life line, shooting glances at each other, speaking telepathically,'are we going to survive this' . Mia giggled at this before reassuring the boys.

"You'll be fine. I'll make sure you won't have much to eat." 

------------------------------------------------------

Really sorry for the late update. Been extremely busy.

Anyway, anyone want to guess who'll win? And do you think healing secretly will go well?