S

Chapter 39

Mia and Amy soon left the bathroom after an awkward silence had filled the room. They both knew the conversation was steering into the red zone and wanted to do everything they could to stay away from there. If there was one thing the two would forever keep buried and take to the grave with them was that day. That day was monumental in shaping them to be who they are today, yet was a scaring experience that forever haunts the two even after a decade had passed. 

Jin could feel the tension radiating from the two girls as they stepped out of the room, Amy immediately dismissing herself from the room saying that she had to call Shin. Though Jin had no idea who Shin was, he nodded presuming he was her boyfriend or brother by the clear familiarity and fondness she spoken his name in. This had left Mia and Jin alone once again as Jin shifted uncomfortably on the bed not knowing what to do. Mia remained frozen in some sort of illusion, not hearing or seeing anything in front of her, even after the hotel door slammed shut to indicate Amy had left. 

Jin's eye's looked between the door and Mia, wondering if something happened between the two. Jin had seen similar situation happen many time back in the dorm between the members and himself sometimes, so wondered if that was the reason for the tightness in the air. But that guess quickly fell short when Jin felt a weird tingle on his chest and hand. He had felt these same tingles when Mia had answered the question the staffs had given her during Run BTS. 

He knew what this meant.

Whatever happened in there and was now happening to Mia, had something to do with the words that tingled. The sensations he felt on his hands were less stronger than they had been during the shooting and in the bathroom, but right at this moment his chest sparked the most.

It felt stronger than the pin pricking sensation he had felt with 'Beauty', almost getting to the point he felt like he was experiencing extreme chest burns. And because of this, his left hand had instinctively gone to rub his chest, not releasing he was just making the pain worse. He was forced to look down after a bit, his eyes drawn to the 'M' that lay on his left chest that was slightly visible through his thin shirt that had moved due to his rubbing, mind flickering back to word that were tattooed on his chest.

Murderer

A shiver ran down Jin's spine at the horrid adjective/noun that lay temporarily on his chest. His mind had been too pre-occupied with the 'beauty' scar, trying to unravel and solve the mystery with the little clues he had, that he had forgotten the other words that were on his body. Having said that, there was also an inkling feeling that forbade him from ever abandoning the other scars all together.

From what he had felt over the course of the day, the numerous tingles stemming from multiple words, he had a small suspicion that Mia's scars weren't isolated instances and in fact all linked together. Though he was not 100% sure if this thought was correct or not, considering he had 'found' Mia less than 24 hours ago, he knew there had to be some truth to what he was thinking. After all, the soulmate specialist had told him the words on his body would only every sting when Mia was in the process of reliving that secret or she had done or said something crucial to solving the meaning behind her scars. There was no other possible explanation for more than one word to prickle with a weird feel unless it was connect to its partner. 

Too deep in his thoughts, Jin didn't hear his phone vibrate next to him. It was Mia who heard the phone as she snapped out of her zoned out self, the little buzzing sound annoying her, so she quickly alerted Jin. "Jin, your phone." Mia quietly alerted, her hand slowly tapping Jin's shoulder knowing that her voice alone won't bring him back from wherever he was. "Oh. Thanks." Jin thanked as he reached for his phone, eyes quickly reading the contacts name and picking it up.