A

Chapter 6

"Koizumi Mia.."

My eyes widened as Namjoon said my name. The first thoughts were 'how does he know my name?' I honestly thought that I miss heard him but I wasn't the only one who heard it. 

Amy turned towards Namjoon from Jimin when she heard my full name. The two of us exchange quick glances and then turned back to the boys who still had a surprised look on their faces.

"Yes that's me... How did you know?"

"Oh sorry. The boy's girlfriend's are fans of yours so I have heard a lot about you." 

"Oh really. Please convey my greeting and thanks to them then please. And I apologise if they are annoying you with all the talk.." I stuttered and then gave a small bow to which he returned. It was like a formal meeting.

"I will pass it on, I'm sure they'll be really happy. And there's no need to apologise. As long as they and the boys are happy, then I'm happy." 

Namjoon replied with his famous, cute dimple smile and I  couldn't help recuperate. His future spouse was lucky to have such a caring and passionate boyfriend. 

Amy started to move on and seeing that I too got ready to move, Namjoon quickly finished signing the album I had and then pushed it along to Jimin who very happily received it. With a high five, I move on to Jimin who had already finished signing the album.

"Hello, how are you?" Jimin spoke as he looked into my eye's directly. If there was one thing I found really cute about Jimin was how he always looked people in eyes.

"I'm good,thank you! How about you? And how's Minji?" I replied happily. I couldn't help but notice Jimin's face light up too as I mentioned Minji. He looked like a puppy in love.

"We are both good thanks. She came back really overjoyed yesterday and seeing her like that made me fall in love with her all over again! I really don't know if I could live without her!"

I could see the love in his crescent eyes as he talked about her with enthusiasm that was different from the one when he dances or is on stage. It was refreshing to see a new side of him.

The staff told me to move on and as I got ready to move on Jimin seemed to snap out of his daze as he held my hand.

"Ahh.. Sorry I spent the time talking to you about Minji..."

"It's okay. It's fun listening to you talk about something with such passion. Hope your love stays strong till the end of time. Minji's lucky to have you. Also, you better let go of my hands unless you want Minji to think your getting close to other girls." 

I giggled to let him know I was joking about the end. He seemed to realise and let go of my hand to give me high five saying

"We can't have that now, can we? I don't want to lose my baby." 

and then move my album on to the next member: Taehyung.

Taehyung was singing along to the background music along with the rest of the Armys.

Everything was beautiful on our path
다 아름다웠지 우리의 길 위엔

But wither
근데 시들어버리고

The leaves fall like tears
낙엽은 눈물처럼 내리고

The wind is blowing away
바람이 불고 다 멀어지네 all day

Rain falls and breaks
비가 쏟아지고 부서지네

Until the last leaves, you are you
마지막 잎새까지 넌 넌 넌        "