L

Chapter 19

----------------------------------------------

*Bold Japanese*       *Normal Korean*

--------------------------------------------------

Mia and Amy left the room not waiting for anyone to say anything that would stop them. The two were fuming and needed to leave before they exploded. To anyone else this would be the best opportunity in their life and they would sign the contract instantly, but to Mia this was a slaves contract- one she never wanted to sign again. Whether it was fate's will or not.

As the two stepped out of the room they both released a sigh of frustration. They knew full well what they were getting themselves into but this, this was something else. The clear difference in importance was displayed for the world to see. And for two people who loved their freedom, they hated the fact of ever being chained again. Freedom was something that was so important to the girls, something they both wished they had from the start of their lives. But you can't choose everything in life, now can you?

"I seriously can't believe what happened in there! It's one thing to be cautious of someone but that was on another level." Amy was trying to control her emotions but the fact she was speaking Japanese was more than enough of a hint that she was pissed. 

"I know. It's ridiculous. It's almost like they don't care about anything apart from themselves. I mean he didn't even think about my job or you for that matter. He just expected us to throw everything away! Who the heck does he think he is?!" Mia was just as frustrated. She had prepared herself for some bias but that was ridiculous. And the fact no one said anything either really annoyed her. 

"He is Bang Si-hyuk, the CEO and founder of Big Hit entertainment and BTS. That's who he is." Amy grumbled half in seriousness and half in lightheartedness to clear the tension. Unfortunately, Mia wasn't very happy with her joke.

"Not funny Amy. I know who he is. But seriously what are we going to do now?" Mia looked at her in question to only get a shrug of shoulders from Amy. "Not sure but at the same time there's not much we can do. Its a gamble with your life and I don't like that." Mia nodded before the two sighed and got ready to enter through hell's door again. They had been gone for 10 minutes and should probably return before someone spots them and mistakes them for intruders. 

.....

Meanwhile back in the dance hall, the room is drenched in tension. The two girls had left in a fury, which was obvious though they tried to hide it, and had left the people stunned. It was first time someone had gone up against the CEO without a shred of fear. The boys had challenge the management before, yes, but never has anyone purposely picked a fight with the CEO. 

"I agree with the girls. This contract is too harsh on them." Namjoon finally spoke up after finishing reading the contract in full detail. The girls had barely glanced at it and they knew that this limited everything they had worked on. How they knew from just a mere glance confuse Namjoon, but being the smart man he is, he realised that from the get go Bang PD-nim had been cold towards them. It was probably an instinct or gut feeling that lead the girls to the conclusion that the contract was bonkers.

To Namjoon's words Bang PD-nim said nothing as he was deep in thought. There was only so much he could. It near impossible for Mia to carry on with her career at the same time having to juggle Jin's career. What more can he do? It was impossible to have Jin drop his career and even if they could somehow work around the two's schedules, the risk they would be spotted by the media or fan's would be high. Too high. Everything was so risky.