A

Chapter 27

"Mia! Hold up!" Amy screeched, ignoring the weird glances she got from people around her. She was still in her suspicious disguise of large black sunglasses, a purple scarf, a pocka-dot coat and black boats. She also had an umbrella with her, which she used as a walking stick. Her hair was already silver so she didn't need a wig to complete her disguise. She was a suspicious old lady. 

Mia stopped a few feet away from exhausted Amy, waiting for her to catch up. When she did reach Mia, Amy clutched her stomach before exclaiming in between breaths," Have you forgotten I'm pregnant? All this exercise is killing me."  And though Amy didn't mean to scold Mia, Mia instantly felt bad about the situation. "I'm sorry. I got carried away. I just-"

"I was joking. Well half joking. But seriously if you're going to 'dashi run run run' on me then telling in advance so I get myself a scooter." Amy spoke, stopping Mia going on any apology spree.

"Ha ha ha." Mia sarcastically laughed at Amy's attempt at being funny and relevant. Amy smiled seeing Mia hadn't taken what she said to heart. "Wow, you're so mean." Amy complained as the two girls returned to walking through random streets. 

As the girls continued to scout the streets, looking for something to pass the time before the bonding curse - as Mia calls it - returns, Mia feels her phone vibrate in her pocket. Fishing into her pocket, she pulls out her phone to see an unknown number flash onto her screen. Mia wasn't one to answer unknown numbers, so she declined it before carrying on with sightseeing. But she was interrupted when the same unknown number flashed on her screen again. Once again she declines the call, but when it ran for the 3rd time Mia had enough. Stopping at a bus stop with Amy, she answered the call.

"Hello?" She spoke, hiding her irritation just in case it was someone important, and speaking in Korean seeing as it was a Korean number.

"Hello Mia. Umm, it's me Jin." As Jin's voices filtered through her speaker she relaxed, erasing the thought it was a stalker or something, before returning back to the call.

"Oh hello Jin. Me and Amy are just on our way back. Is something wrong? You're not getting symptoms already are you?" Mia questioned in worry. The previous question of how he had her number was no longer important as she analysed the way his voice shook when he had spoken.

"No! I mean no, I'm fine. I just have a favour to ask." Mia breathed a silent breath of relief knowing that he was fine.

"Favour? And what favour is that?" 

"Umm... Well we need a food fighter on our show, Run BTS, and since you are one, we were wondering if you could appear on it? You don't need to. We just can't get a hold of one you see." 

"I see. I don't mind but I'll have to check if I'm free on the day. When is it?"

"Oh about that, it's today."

"What-"

"She'll do it!" Amy interrupted taking Mia's phone from her. Whether she had really good hearing or it was due to the pregnancy, Amy heard every word that the two exchanged and was waiting for a time to pop in. As much as wanted to leave them to talk through it themselves, Amy knew Mia would decline if it was during this week. After all, it is still their vacation. 

"Amy give me my phone back-" Mia attempted to get her device back but was blocked when Amy opened the umbrella in her face. "Amy?!"

"Hey Jin. It's me, Amy. Just wanted to say, she'll do it. We'll see you in a few! Bye!" With that Amy shut the phone and put it in her pocket, knowing full well Mia would attempt to call back.

"Amy, you can't do that. This was supposed to be-"

"I know but not only is is good publicity, you also get to have some fun with the boys. You get to know them better and they get their episode filmed. Win-Win situation. Not mention it's free food. You can't pass up free food." 

"You seriously sold me for food. Wow, what a friend you are." Mia half heartily joked as she watched her bestie talk about what type of food she wanted to eat. "Ooh come on. You know your niece or nephew wants this just as much as I do. Do this for the baby please." Amy pulled out her puppy dog eye's, and though Mia was immune to them, she wasn't immune to the babies influence. "Fine." Mia sighed getting a cheer from Amy, who returned Mia's phone. 

Not soon after the bus arrived, and the girls hopped on heading towards the address that Jin sent to Mia. Mia saved Jin's number, seeing as she may need it in the future, with a simple 'Jin🐻', knowing if her phone was to get lost, no one will be able to guess this was BTS Jin.

Jin🐻: The address is 56 Myeongdong-gil, Myeongdong 2(i)-ga, Jung-gu and the shop name is Sinseon Seolnongtang. Please text me when you are near. Be careful :)

seen 1:15

Mia ✨: Okay. Will do. See you soon :)

seen at 1:16

Jin🐻: (:

seen at 1:16

Mia ✨: Your smile is the wrong way (˃̣̣̥∀˂̣̣̥)

seen at 1:16

Jin🐻: No it's not.😜

seen at 1:17

After 10 minutes of travel, the girl reached the closest bus station to where they were suppose to meet. She sent a quick text to Jin telling him they were near, surprisingly receiving an immediate text back telling her to wait at the bus stop.

Mia✨: We're here. It'll be about a two minutes walk from the station though.

seen at 1:27

Jin🐻: Wait. Stay at the bus stop. Someone's coming to pick you up as you need someone to get up to the private room.

seen at 1:27

Mia✨: Okay.  

seen at 1:27

"Aren't we going?" Amy asked as she watched Mia type away at her phone. "No. Jin said someone's coming to pick us up and to wait." Mia put her phone into her pocket watching for anyone she would recognise from Bighit. "By the way, why are you still wearing that ridiculous thing?" Mia asked pointing at the disguise Amy still has on. Amy looks down at her attire, completely forgetting she had it on. Amy shrugs before taking of the glasses, scarf and coat, but leaving the boots on. 

"I forgot. Plus they are comfy." Before Mia could say anything back, she caught sight of a familiar black haired man and his worldwide handsome face, though half was covered with a mask. He walked up them, Mia and Amy also making a move towards him in confusion.

"Jin, what are you doing here?" 

-------------------------------------