L

Chapter 4

After a quick live to their fans, the Amy and Mia finished their last minute packing before heading off to the airport. They were dropped off at the entrance of the airport by Shin, who wanted to see Amy leave safely himself, not wanting to rely on a taxi drivers' inference of how his wife was doing. In fact, Mia was genuinely surprised that Shin even let Amy, knowing how over protective he can be of his fiancé, more so than ever now that she was pregnant .

With a short and teary farewell, Mia dragged Amy through the gate as the final announcement for their plane sounded throughout the building. They were sent off by a small group of fans who wished for their safe return and a flying kiss from Shin for Amy, before they turned into the hallway for passengers, which lead to their airplane.

Sitting in their designated area after passing the checkpoints and placing their handbags into the overhead cabins, the duo looked out of their shared window, not removing their eyes from the country they lived in until it disappeared through the cloud.

With a determined and excited whisper, 2 woman set about their own business; Mia getting some work done whilst Amy reading a book that she had stolen from her fiancé before boarding the plane.

"Here we come, Korea."

***************

The flight was a quick one compared to many others the two had flown in over the years, however that didn't mean they were used to the cracking neck pains at the end of it. A short 2 hours plane ride still did a number on the two, so much so, they delayed their exit from the plane for as long as they possibly could, using the time they had to complete a mini stretching session to remove the discomfort in their bones and muscles.

It wasn't their first time in South Korea, as they both had came her a few times for work, so the duo didn't find it troubling at all to navigate through the security checkpoints and out into the lobby. Though the two did come here quite frequently, as Mukbang originated in Korea and was one of the main audiences that Mia had, they were never greeted at the airport like they were today.

A crowd of at least 30, were huddled around the exit with signs that held their names and phone's pointed in their direction as they all waited patiently to see them. Mia and Amy both knew they had an audience, mostly teenage and young females, due to the numerous fan letters and messages they receive on SNS, however, they truly had underestimated their numbers in South Korea.

It wasn't surprising that Mia gained a large following over her years of working, becoming a large inspiration for many youngsters around the world. Not only is she a successful food fighter/ competitive eater, who has also branched and established her own career around her love for food as a master at tasting, she is one of the most relatable people in the world. Many would think that someone as successful as Mia, who turned businesses on the verge of bankruptcy into world-class and multimillionaire businesses, would be stuck up and arrogant about her achievement, but just like many other stereotypes that she battles, this was yet another that she broke down.

She held no air of arrogance around her, most of the time acting like a teenage girl who would rather lazing on her bed, than be the mature and esteemed woman the media paints her out to be. This natural attitude and laid back personality, attracted an audience over night, who not only enjoyed watching what Mia does best-eating- but also spend an hour or so watching her and Amy being relatable as fudge with their petty personalities and surprisingly helpful life tips. Nothing like the typical business bosses you would see everywhere else.

Under normal circumstances, the girls would have a few guards with them when they visited a country where most of their fans were, in the rare case they met a obsessed fan or a potential hater who wanted to afflict damage, but the girls never thought they would need a guard for this trip. Thankfully, they were able to slip through the fans, who made way when they saw that the two wanted to get through, with little help from the airport security who lead them to their taxi. With once last wave from Amy, the two woman left the airport and shortly later arrived at the hotel they were staying at.