H

Surprise :)

Chapter 26

After Mia and Amy left to go to their dreaded meeting, the boys and their girlfriends split ways to get to work. The boys returned to the dance studio and immediately started with practise, this time ensuring everyone had an alarm. Jin also put his phone in charge and made sure his phone held multiples of alarms at the highest volume before starting with dance practise.

Their practise varied from tough choreographies to easier ones, moving in smooth transition between the two. Dance practise was only 1/4 of what it usually was due to the bonding and the later schedules that was planned, but nonetheless the boys got through everything. Granted they had no breaks in between. Everyone knew they had to finish up before the next bonding time: 2 PM.  

Once the dance leader Hobi and the choreographer were satisfied, the boys were dismissed as they prepared for their next scheduled activity. They were quite surprised to find that they had only one official activity: filming Run BTS. This meant that after the recording they were free for the day, which was a great relief. After all, they still hadn't decided how Jin and Mia's sleeping arrangement. The two need to be with each other at 2 AM and 6 AM, and unless the two want to keep and waking up for those times, they needed to come up with a plan.

The boys all piled into their van, with the director already inside the vehicle. Thankfully though, the camera's weren't rolling as they had a location shoot instead of filming in the van. Each one of the member relaxed in their own way. Some put in earphones to listen to music. Other's read. And other slept. But Jin laid on his seat staring at the road blankly.

He took the time to let everything sink in. He thought through the last 24 hours in particular and how quickly his life has flipped and changed. A week ago, everything was normal. He went through monotonous schedules, spent his free time alone or sometimes with the boys. He would sit on his computer and play games until late. Practise singing and dancing like his life depended on it. But now, now it was different.

Ever since he bonded, last 24 hours especially, nothing was on his mind but Mia. It was always thinking about Mia's well being or health. Or when she smiled and laughed whilst listening to the girls, how it was more genuine than when she is talking herself. He would even notice the small freckles she had sprinkled on her nose and cheeks. And the way she cares about presenting herself to people with confidence rather than her timid personality. He was sure he had noticed more quirks in her behaviour in the last 24 hours than he had noticed in the boys all these years. 

"We're here. Let's go." The producer said as he opened the door to the van and stepped out. The boys all followed after him, looking at the exterior of a shop they recognised as a place for dining. Not questioning anything, the boys walked in after the crew as they entered into the building. Walking up to what they presumed was a private room, the boys put their bags down as the make up artists and stylists got to work. 

After half an hour of setting up everything from cameras to microphones, the boys were ready to start. Or so they thought. The boys turned to the director who was in a heated argument with the writer. Seeing the writer in distress, all members walked towards the duo, as they listened to their conversation. 

"He can't quit on us out of no where! Telling him to come, now! We need to film and we only have today!" 

"But he won't pick up Sir. We need to find someone else."

"How can we find someone in such short notice?!" The producer replied, tired of what was happening.

"Is everything okay?" Namjoon asked as BTS made our way to the producer. The prouder and writer turned to them, looking dejected with the situation before explaining what was going on.

"We had planned to have someone come in to have a food battle against you guys, seeing as it is the latest trend. But the person we booked pulled out saying he doesnt want to do it anymore." The writer explained as unbiased as possible. "We need to find someone else or this plan is going to go down the drain." 

"Wait, did you guy say food battle? As in eat as much as possible in a short amount of time?" Jungkook questioned, already interested in the game. They hadn't ate yet, though they did have a snack with Mia 3 hours ago in the canteen. 

"Yes. Something similar. We were planning on putting our own twist on it though." The boys hummed in understanding before Taehyung remembered something. "Wait, isn't Mia Noona a food fighter? Can't we ask her? She needs to come here in about an hour anyway." 

The boys turned to Tae as he had his little eureka moment quickly solving the problem. "Oh yeah, that's right! We can ask her." Jimin chipped in as he turned to Jin with hopeful eyes. Jin returned his look with a 'why are you looking at me like that' look before they turned back to the writer who started to speak.

"You guys aren't talking about Koizumi Mia, right? It would be an honour to have the girl with 'God's tongue' on our show but she's impossible to book. And on this short notice too. Not possible." The producer sighed as the writer revealed the harsh reality.

"I wouldn't say that Noona, we know her personally and she was going to come over in about an hour anyway." Yoongi spoke, leaving the writer astound with the new information, before turning to Jin."Hyung, do you have Mia's number?" But much to everyone's disappointment, Jin shook his head. "We never exchanged numbers." 

"Don't worry, I have her number." Jimin spoke triumphantly shaking his phone in the air. The boys turned to him in question, "I ask Minji for it whilst you guys were talking. So whose going to call?" Everyone's eye's turned to Jin, who stepped back before pointing to himself in question, gulping in fear. "Me?" 

"Jin-hyung should do it. It makes the most sense." Hoseok stated like a fact. And a fact it was. Everyone nodded in agreement before Jimin sent Mia's number to Jin. "Here you are Hyung. Call her." Jimin said as they all watched like meerkats, producer and writer included (though they were confused), as Jin's finger hovered over the call button.

What did he get himself into?

----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Please read.

A lot of authors have came out to say that their accounts have been deleted along with books and chapters in their drafts. So far I haven't experienced any of this, but I can see that something is going on with this app. Just in case I disappear one day, for those who want to carry on reading my books I have an account on another website called Quotev with the same name and books. So if I go MIA for more than 2 weeks WITHOUT interacting with anyone or announcing anything, you can find me there hopefully. I also have twitter (same @ for now) though I'm hardly active on there as it is. Anyway just wanted to give a heads up to all my readers and to any other writers out there.