N

Chapter 28

"Hyung why are you smiling at your phone like that? It's creepy." The entirety of BTS turned towards Jin when Jungkook commented this. Jungkook already had a gut feeling telling him the answer to his question, but thought there was no harm in asking. Plus it was fun to tease his hyung.

"I wasn't smiling creepily. I'm too beautiful to be creepy." Jin showed his 1000 kilowatts smile to the boys, who just rolled their eyes at his childish antics. He breathed a sigh of relief as everyone went back to what they were doing previously.

Jin's phone buzzed again, just as the stylist finished their touch ups on everyone. Seeing Mia's name flash up, he quickly looked at the message she had sent, replying in a hurry. He told her and Amy to wait for someone instead of heading towards the restaurant by themselves, knowing full well they were going to get caught in a predicament when they entered. 

As they had entered the diner, Jin had noticed a poster with Mia on it and just beneath it were a group fans gushing about her. As an idol he knows how stressful it can be at times with fans, especially when they are in the places you least expect. Not that he thinks all fans are possessive or crazy. He just wants to make sure Mia wasn't uncomfortable, having been the one who told her to do him this favour. The least he could do was make sure she was comfortable throughout all of it. 

With that Jin went to Sejin, asking if one of the security members could go and pick up the girls. He agreed seeing no problem with it but then quickly realised that neither girl had met security before. And Jin was sure Mia and Amy wouldn't just follow random people who claimed to be Bighit staff. So somehow persuading Sejin, Jin grabbed his coat and mask and left with two member of security. 

Walking quickly, Jin reached the bus stop immediately spotting Mia. Just as he was about to call out to her, he realised it wasn't the smartest of idea considering there were a lot of people around. Therefore, carefully manoeuvring through the crowd, Jin obtained eye contact with Mia as he watched her eye's open in surprise before she scurried over with Amy in tow.

"What are you doing here, Jin?" Mia spoke quietly as Amy looked around for anyone suspicious. Jin couldn't stop himself from laughing at the two's antics, seeing how they cared more about being spotted then him. 

"I'm here to pick you both up. Now come on, we don't want to be late." Jin reached out slowly, about to grasp at Mia's hand before realising what he was doing. He had stretched his hand out in habit forgetting that it was Mia and Amy he was with. Quickly clenching his fist and stuffing it in his coat pocket, he signalled the girls to follow him.

Within minutes the group returned, successfully not getting caught by any fans or reporters. Jin walked in with confidence as he shook his coat and mask off, gaining the attention of the whole room. Mia and Amy walked in soon after bowing to everyone that passed, some recognising them whilst others not. 

Jin left the girls to go to the boys who smiled at them as they went to greet the writer and producer. "Hello, I'm Mia and this is Amy. Please take care of us." The two bowed in respect before looking up and meeting the faces of the writer. 

"It's nice to meet you both. I'm really thankful that you could come. You really saved us." The conversation went on for a bit as the girls were introduced to the main staff, before they were escorted a room where they could get ready. 

Changing into a casual black dress and heels, Mia sat in a chair as Amy performed her magic. Seeing as the concept the boys were going for was laid back and simple, Amy simply placed Mia's hair in a high pony tail and did minimum make-up. Her lips were kept simple but her eye's were slightly smoky at the ends giving the effect they were bigger. One final look in the mirror and the girls were ready to go.

"Sorry for the wait." Mia and Amy stepped out just as the boys were getting briefed on what was going to take place.  "No problem. You just made it in time." The writer beckoned Mia over as Amy went to rest on a chair near Sejin and the make up artists. The writer gave a brief overview of what was going to happen before the camera's start rolling. 

The writer left the group as she went to check everything was in place, and taking this chance Mia moved over to Jin to talk to him. "Do you think you'll be okay? I doubt we'll be finished with the shoot in less than 15 minutes." Mia spoke softly making sure no one but they could hear. 

"It's okay. I talked to Sejin hyung about it. They will focus the camera on the other members once it gets near 2:00, and then change it to us after our scar's have dimmed. The people controlling our camera's have signed NDA's so we're fine." Jin whispered back, getting a nod from Mia. With that sorted, they separated quickly, pretending they were just looking at something on Jin's phone to trick the nosy spectators.

"Okay. Everyone get into place please. We are going to start."

The boys walked to the set standing in front of the cameras as Mia waited next to the writer, who would signal her when it was time to walk in. Though she was used to standing in front of camera's, she still couldn't stop the nervousness she was feeling. The large camera sets and plethora of people were making her feel really small, something no one wants to feel. 

Glancing at her watch, seeing that Amy had taken her phone away from her, Mia glanced at Jin wondering if he truly would be okay. Even if the camera's were to focus on the other members when they are bonding, that wouldn't stop the make up artists or the rest of the crew from seeing them. Not to mention, how was Mia suppose to sit near Jin without causing speculations amongst fans? She could almost imagine the massive scandal that would brew with just an image of her and Jin sitting so close together. 

What had she gotten herself into?

------------------------------------------------------

A bit of a filler. Next chapter things start to move :)

Does anyone want to guess who's going to fall in love first? If they will that is