****

Prologue

In a world where soulmates are so rare that they are treated as a myth, one interesting pair is discovered. But what happens when one is too busy for the repercussions of bonding and the other hates soulmates to the core. When the two are forced to stick together for survival, will the two accept the decision made by universe or will they continue to reject the bond that's impossible to break? It all starts with a fan meeting that changes the life of two main individuals....

Disclaimer

I don't own BTS and the rest of the characters are fictional characters made up by me. I don't know BTS personally either so i won't know there personalities of stage so obviously their personality is going to be made up to. This is all FICTIONAL.

*This is a bond that I have created from my own imagination. For this very reason, there may be loopholes in how this soulmate bond works (then again which soulmate bond doesn't have a few loopholes).*
*This stories contains many sensitive topics including bullying, self harm, child neglect and body shaming. Don't read if not comfortable with these.

Thank you for clicking on this and giving it a try! Feedback is appreciated. 

Cover(s) by my readers:

Book Awards

Book Awards