****

Chapter 10

Mia POV

I soulmate bonded?!

Everything hit me with such force like I was struck by lightning. I couldn't believe what was happening. I came to Korea just for a fan meet not to soulmate bond with someone and end up having to stay with them because I could die if I don't!

I hadn't realised that my breathing had increased to a dangerous level until everything was becoming blurry. I felt like I could hear whispers of hate already circulating around in my head. I didn't want a soulmate. I don't need one!

"Mia breath. It's fine. We'll find a way I promise."

"Why me Amy? I don't want one. I tried so hard to avoid anyone touching me directly by wearing gloves just so I wouldn't bond but now somehow I have bonded? I don't want to Amy. I can't go through that again! I can't go through that pain or let someone else go through it like I did!"

I couldn't help tear up at the realisation that this was real. Everything was going to change for the worse. I was going to lose everything. I wouldn't be able to have a family. I'll be all alone again. I don't want that. But I have too. Or I'll die. I have to throw everything away! Everything I worked for. Everything I dream of. All of it burnt right infront of my eyes.

Amy sat down on the shower floor, not caring I or the floor was wet, she put her arms around my shaking body as she tried to calm my broken heart. She knew everything about my past. She was the only one who knew the reason my distaste towards soulmate. How much I begged to never find a soulmate. How content I was with just being by myself.

We were probably in the shower for a good 30 - 40 minutes just sat there in silence as I just wallowed in self-hate. Amy continued to comfort me the best she could but she knew all too well that nothing was right. Soulmate bonding was the worse thing that could happen to me. Especially since she knows how much I hate soulmates.

"Mia... Let's go get you changed and then we'll talk through this all and try and find a solution. I have a feeling your soul-, I mean the other person has already realised too so we'll be able to sort something out."

Knowing I wasn't going to answer, Amy just dragged me to my hotel room and went to get some clothes from my suitcase, which I refused to unpack being it was too much of a hassle to clear again. She passed me my favourite hoodie and leggings and then sat on the other side of the bed as I got changed. She too changed her wet jeans to some black joggers.

There was a long silence after I finished and just sat on the bed. The silence was broken by Amy, who shared some news.

"Don't hate me but I ask one of the hotel staff to get us a soulmate specialist so we can work out how long you have and what type of touch bond it is because it's clearly one."

Hearing the words soulmate specialist had me in shock and horror. My eyes darted to her in confusion and almost hate. Almost. I knew she was doing it for me and my well being though I would have preferred if she had told me before she called anyone. I knew that she called someone without telling me because of how much I would have refused but I still couldn't stop myself from feeling a bit betrayed.

Just as I was about to say something and knock sounded. It was loud and clear with multiple of mumbles behind it. Amy stood up before sparing me a glance with slight pity as she saw my pleading face.

How I just wanted this all to be a nightmare.

Amy opened the hotel door to our joined hotel suite, and in came 2 doctor-like individual and a hotel staff. They walked in straight towards me and placed their bags on the bed. One of the specialists, an old lady, smiled at me before asking for my symptoms. I explained everything, well as much as I could without breaking down in to a fit of tears, whilst Amy told what she had seen too. The two specialists looked at each other and nodded before telling me to take my hoodie off. I instantly refused because I wasn't comfortable showing excess skin, not to mention the other specialist was a male and I just had my bra underneath.

Seeing my panic the lady cupped my hand as she calmed me down. She said that if I preferred lifting bits of my hoodie instead of taking it all of then I could do so. Obviously I chose that option over the fully exposed one. I didn't really care if it was the harder option.

I lifted my hoodie slightly as the lady looked at the fiery red scars littered on my body. She didn't say anything and only took pictures of each scar and tattoo-like words on my skin. The words were large and bold. One was one my left shoulder. I could just about see it. The word 'Life' sat there. On my back, down my spine the word 'Talent' was engraved according to Amy and specialist. I manoeuvred my hoodie around so we could find any other scars and words. Then moving on to my legs and feet. There I found the word 'Dead weight' on my thigh which twisted down to my knee cap. In total there were 5 scars and 3 words.

Having looked over majority of my body, the lady was satisfied with the amount of things found. She showed the same gentle smile again and then showed it to her colleague. The two discussed a bit whilst Amy wrapped her arms around my body. I was still mad at her but her hugs were the best so I couldn't stop myself from melting into her hold. I could feel the vibration of her chest telling me she was laughing. Though wanting to reprimand her at first, I just let her do what she wanted whist I tried to steady my beating heart. I had tried to act as normal as possible without showing the three strangers my battling emotions.

Amy could see the fears in my eyes as the discussion dragged on longer, but there was nothing she could do. Nothing either of us could do but wait. It had been a good 10 minutes until the two had finished their talk. They strolled up to the two of us and gave me a small gentile smile.

"We know what your bond is. But we have good and bad news.."

The two of us glanced at each other before moving our eyes back to the two medics. I knew there was going to be bad news but I still couldn't help but worry.

"Your soulmate bond i s called 'Secret Scar' which is a really tricky and unknown bond. That's the main problem. Because of this we don't know how long you have left. All we can do is guess. I would estimate roughly 3 days. If you don't find him or her by then, then your soul with rip and burn.

----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

Vote and comment :)

I'm currently dying due to exams so sorry for late update.