****

Chapter 34

With a sounding of a bell from the director, everyone pulled up the lid to another 10 dumplings, groaning at the sight, before digging in. This time no one was in a rush to eat, knowing that they had to preserve their liquid content as they eyed the mug of water sitting tauntingly infront of the whole group- a reminder of what they can not have. 

"Wow.. Director-nim, we know you can be tough sometimes, but putting water in front of us like that is taking it too far." Jimin complained as his eye's drank in the sight of the water an arm length away from him, knowing he couldn't reached out to it even though it was so close to him. 

Out of all the members last round, he had consumed the most liquid knowing he wouldn't get anymore apart from the soup in the dumplings themselves. Big mistake. The water had just added to filling his stomach and had made his body crave for it even more now there was a ban on it.  And though some type of liquid was getting in to everyone's system, the soup itself was not satisfactory as it was a much thicker consistency and was the main contributor to the scalding heat they were getting barraged with. And though this round was in a much slow pace manner, the last round had still done a number on the boys.

"There's no point in complaining, he'll only just laugh at us." Jungkook points out before stuffing another dumpling in to his mouth. And true to his words, not even a second later the director did just that. He happily chuckled watching them hungrily look at the glass of water but not able to drink from it. The boys all looked at him with an array of emotions though they all fell back to a joking hatred, though some were ready to murder. 

"Anyway, ARMY are probably thinking that we are faking this, but we are not joking. It's really hard. I don't get how people can do this for a living and not die from diarrhoea later. That is if they survive this." 

"It's just means's people like Mia-ssi are really talented and have one heck of a metabolism, that's all." Namjoon says, voice laced with admiration and a hint of pleading- something Mia quickly picks up on. 

She chuckles, throwing her head back as she covers her mouth so her dumpling doesn't go spitting out. The last thing she needed was to cough all over one of the members and it caught on tape. Not only would it probably ruin her career, it would also mean that she would have ruin any companionable relationship with that said member. And having to possibly spend the next few years with them would definitely spell trouble.

Placing her empty basket down, she addresses the boys answering to their little plea, "Thanks for the complement guys, but I ain't going to help you out no matter how much you try and kiss up to me." 

"Kiss up to you? Never. How could you think we would do such a thing?" Yoongi says, as he put his hand on his chest, faking hurt, mouth slightly opened as his dumpling pops out. The rest of the boys follow with a fake expression of confusion, like they hadn't said all that just to get Mia to help them. And if it wasn't for the smiles on their faces, Mia would have seriously thought she read them wrong. But nonetheless, she went along with what they were doing, hoping to get a kick out of it. 

"Oh really? I'm sorry then. I thought maybe if you admit to it I could help you out." She started, watching the boys faces changing drastically from her peripheral sight. She smirked before quickly covering it with an upset pout, "But it's okay. I guess I read you wrong. Pretend I didn't say anything."

"No!" Everyone but Namjoon and Jin jumped out of their seats, hand out to intervene. "We were just joking Noona. We all need help." Taehyung immediately says truthfully, unknowingly throwing everyone under the bus. Mia placed her next basket down, trying to hide her smile from the boys and the camera, but was failing miserably. She never was a good actress.