S

Chapter 9

Jin POV

"I fear you have soulmate bonded, Mr. Kim."

All eyes fell on me and even Jungkook tensed as the words left his mouth. Everyone knew the gravity those words held. Soulmate bonding was rare. So rare that only 1% of the world would ever get to meet their soulmate. That's why none of us guys worried about high-fiving and touching fans because we knew that the possibility of us touching our soulmate would be practically 0.

But it looked like we were wrong.

Everyone was quiet. 

No one wanted to say anything. 

Rather no one knew what to say.

I just kept my head down trying to wrap my head around the situation. Thankfully Namjoon put me and everyone out of their misery as he said what everyone was wondering.

"What type of bond does he have? And what will happen? Will he be okay?"

The medic looked at me and then everyone in the room before sighing. I could see the pity in his eyes and I didn't like it. He forced a smile on his face when he realised I was looking. 

Why does everyone keep on putting facades on?

He stood up from his crouched position before going over to Sejin. He whispered something really quickly and quietly in his ears before Sejin looked at me and nodded. He told everyone to leave except me and the boys along with the medic. No one was to say a word about what the medic said or they would lose there job and be sued. 

As the room emptied I became even more worried with what was happening. Mr.Lee, the medic, told everyone to take a seat as what he was about to say was going to take long. I could see how the boys glanced around the room at each other in worry and confusion and I couldn't help but feel a bit guilty.

"Okay. I'm just going to get to the point here. Like I said Mr. Kim you have soulmate bonded. I'm not sure how much you know about soulmate bonding but there are 3 main types. The string of fate, soulmate switch and the final touch bond. The type you have is the touch bond."

He paused to look at everyone's reaction and to see if everyone was following. Everyone nodded their heads in understanding and so did I, though I wished that I wasn't in this position. 

"Now there are multiple types of touch bonds out there but there's one in particular that I'm going to tell you about-"

"It's the bond Jin Hyung had right?" Taehyung interrupted. Normally I would have said something about him interrupting but I wasn't keen enough to lecture about etiquette and mannerism right now. 

"Yes. It called 'Secret Scar' bond. Its a weird and uncommon bond so there's not much I can tell you about it, but all we know is when you touch your soulmate your body will start feeling hot. You won't realise any change until you are separated over a long distance. Slowly and randomly your body will heat up and feel like someone is tearing into your skin. Multiple scars will appear on both bodies and each scar symbolises a pain or dark secret they have been baring by themselves. The only way to heal them of the scar and pain is for their soulmate to kiss the scars away after helping them overcome or understand the problem. "

He again paused before telling me to take my shirt off. Though caught by surprised I lifted my shirt over my head and I heard how everyone gasped. I looked down the see 3 large scars littered on my body. There was one on my left shoulder and another down my back following my spine (looking at it through the dance mirrors). The last one was slightly visible under my shorts. It started on my right thigh down to my knee and stopped just before the end of the knee cap. They were bright, bright red and looked fire-like. They seemed as though they would burn anyone's hand if they were touched.