T

Chapter 13

3rd POV

"It's her 

She's my soulmate..."

As the words left Jin's mouth the two boys behind him gaped in surprise. Whispers leaving Joon's phone in his grasp, which he had long forgotten, was the only thing that the boy could hear. Not even the noise of the cars and people were heard by the boys as a shocking truth was revealed. They were discombobulated.

"Are you sure it's her?"

Joon questioned as he moved closer to the lifeless body of the girl and his shaking hyung. He wanted to make sure it was her. Though he trusted Jin hyung and was sure that he would know who his soulmate was, he still couldn't help but feel a bit sceptical. They had spent days looking for her, cancelling everything just to look for her to find her passed out on the floor outside their building. It seemed too convenient and fake.

As for Jin, he didn't say anything. With just a nod of his head he reached out to the girls face and brushed her hair out of her face. She looked so breathtakingly gorgeous; deep down he was happy that she was meant for him. The only worry was going to be her personality, but they were soulmates for a reason so she couldn't be that bad, right?

As his hands grazed her forehead, Jin had just snapped out of his admiring faze. She was ice cold! There was no warmth in her skin and it frightened him. This was no human temperature and he could have sworn he had touched the water of a pool that had been iced over. Raising his shaking hand to her nose to see if she was still breathing, he felt a bit of relief as he could just about feel something. Moving straight in to action as he pushed his fears deep into his heart, he moved closer to girls body and lay her head on his shoulder before sliding his arms under her legs and picking her up. 

"She's ice cold. And I can barely hear her breathing!" Jin informed frantically to the other two. He was panicking. He never was good under pressure but know this situation was different. This girl was his soulmate. If she dies, he does too. Plus there was something else that made him want to help her but he discarded the feeling. He needs to save her. 

"Hold on. Please." Jin whispered to the unconscious girl, praying that she would hold on a bit more.

Namjoon finally snapped out of his confusion, quickly nodded and told the person on the other side of the phone line to have the soulmate specialist group and doctor at the dance studio on the first floor immediately. As for the two boys he ushered them into the building as he could see how people were finally taking notice of what was going on. He didn't need another problem.

All three boys ran in to the building with Jin who was still holding the unconscious girl close to his body to try and give her some heat. There was also a nagging feeling telling him that he had to keep close to her to ensure her life. 

Jungkook turned on the light of the dance studio and Jin hurried to the couch in the corner of the room, where he sat and the re-positioned the pale girl in his lap, trying to give as much skin-to-skin contact as possible. He does vaguely remember Mr Lee saying they would heal better with contact as it is a touch bond, so he was gambling on the fact the information was right. He could see the other two boys in the corner of his eyes were moving around awkwardly not knowing what to do. But Jin didn't care. His main priority was the girl in his arms.

Now finally get a good look at the girl, he saw how beautiful she was. In the night sky she shone but here in the light Jin could have sworn he had seen an angel. Her strawberry blond locks were long and healthy, shining like they had been made out of crushed pearls. Her long eye lashes fluttered in small movements causing a small relief for Jin; it ensured there was still life within her. Her pick rosey lip were full and plump yet were not as large as Jimin's. But what caught Jin's attention the most was how pale her skin was.

She was paler than Yoongi and it scared him how unhealthy white it was. If it wasn't for her breathing he would have thought she was no longer alive. Jin couldn't even think about what would have happened to her if he hadn't stayed behind and found her. Thankfully he didn't need to have such thoughts as the Specialist and Doctor ran in at that moment.

Jin released a sigh of relief as Namjoon pointed the two towards the couch. They walked quickly to Jin and instantly opened their bags. He watched as the specialist looked at his lap where the girl slept and his face faltered a bit before quickly digging into his bag. Jin didn't have time to analyse the meaning of what the specialist expression meant as the doctor placed a monitor on his soulmates finger. Turning back to Jin the specialist then pushed his soulmate's body closer into him. Though confused by everything happening so quick, Jin gladly tightened his grip on her.

"Your the only one that can help right now. There's nothing more that we can do until she wakes up. Do you both have visible scars or words that are accessible?"

Jin thought for a bit reminding himself of the locations of his scars and words. Remembering the most visible one is on his hand, he quickly informed the two. They nodded before removing Jin's glove, that he was advised to wear in public, and placing the corresponding word and scar together. Jin instantly felt a shock run through him and tried to move his hand but the specialist shouted 'no', saying it was the quicker way and possibly the only way his soulmate would survive. With that the specialist stood up and moved towards the door claiming he needed to get something.

It was completely silence for the next few moments as Mia healed and Jin looked around the room at the others in worry as he couldn't see any change in her complexion. They returned his worried gaze with a sleepy reassurance one, though they too had no idea how this would play out. Jin couldn't lie that he did feel a bit better when he made contact with his soulmate. He was hoping the same was for her too. 

Namjoon and Kook walked over to the couch as they looked at their Hyung's soulmate. In the previous frantic situation they hadn't seen her, but now that everything was becoming slightly better they really wanted to see their Hyung's destined partner. Looking over Jin's wide shoulder, the two instantly recognised who it was. How Jin didn't was a miracle considering how many times the girls have said her name.

"No way. That's Koizumi Mia!" Joon exclaim in shock. Never in a million years would he have though she would be Jin's soulmate. But now he thought about it she had left quite a motherly impression on him when they met at the fan meet.

Jin's eyes looked at Joon as he tried to recall where he had heard that name before. And just like a punch in the face, he recalled who this girl was. It was the girl that the boy's girlfriends fan girl over. It was her. The girl who sang so beautifully at the fan meet. The girl who got Yoongi to laugh and save her later. The girl that had befriend Yoongi during a 2 minute meeting. The girl Jungkook and him pulled around. The girl who bought him and the boys food. It was her.

"Koizumi Mia..." 

The words were like a magically spell that lifted the sleeping princess from her slumber. With those words, the said girl started to stir and her eye's fluttered open to see two brown eyes staring back at her.

----------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Purple you all!