H

Chapter 14

Mia POV

Voices. 

All I heard were voices as the dark abyss disintegrated from around me. My body felt heavy and tired yet so safe and renewed. Something I wasn't used to. Thus it hadn't taken me long to realise that I was no longer on the pavement outside dying but instead on a lap that was far too comfortable. Did that thought weird me out? Surprisingly not. I felt completely safe. I had a feeling that I knew this person wasn't going to hurt me.

I could hear multiple of mumbling apart from my current chair, so I knew that there was at least another 4 people in the room. Unlike the other thought, this had me frightened. I never liked crowds. Especially, when I was alone with so many new people. So many strangers.

Yet I was calmed in an instant. All it took was two words.

"Koizumi Mia"

A weird sense of relief and calmness ran through my body as my name was spoken from above. The previous dark abyss was no longer present, but instead of there a light ray shining down at me. My eye lids started to flutter as I attempted to open my eyes. Instead of being greeted with the world, mother nature decided it wanted to blind me instead. Well what I thought was mother nature. 

An audible groan sounded as I forcefully shut my eye's avoiding any light from entering. It was now clear that the people were aware of my awaken state as the mumbling dissipated and my chair gripped me tighter, probably trying to save my from a painful fall. I could hear someone saying something about closing the light but I was more interested in the pain that was soaring through my back. I had most likely bruised myself when I lost my balance and fell outside.

"Are you okay? Can you hear me?" A familiar voice whispered in my ear. I don't know why they were whispering or why they were close to my ear but I surprisingly didn't mind it and that thought scared me. 

Forgetting about answering, I continued to open and close my eyes as I tried to wake my sleeping body that refused to move. Finally have finished my battle, my eyes started to focus allowing me to see the lights in the room were off and only the moonlight that shone in from window and corridor was illuminating the room. 

Moving myself slightly and with a little help by my chair, I was able to sit up and study where I was. It was a large room with mirrors dotted all over the place and large black curtains; it was a dance studio.

After studying it a bit more I could have sworn I had seen this place somewhere. I didn't have time to think much,however, as someone cleared their throat behind me. I had forgotten about the people, who were most likely my saviours, in the room. Turning my head to look at the person that I was still sat on, I was met with a face I knew all too well.

Kim SeokJin.

I yelped in shock seeing Jin so close to my face. His grip on my hip loosened from my scream causing me to fall backwards meeting the floor in the most horrible of introductions. Automatically, another groan resurfaced out of my mouth as pain began to flow through my body. But it was quickly outweighed when I felt an all familiar heat rush up my spine. 

The man that was next to me, reached out his hand clearly trying to help me after I had fallen, but his hand quickly drew back as he saw the sweat pouring from my pours and my visible scars turn fire red again. Too caught up in the pain, I didn't fully understand what he had said but it was along the line of telling Jin to hold me quickly. I'm guessing he was a doctor of sorts.

My assumption was correct as not even seconds later arms wrapped around me, holding my body flushed against his. He picked me up effortlessly and place me on his lap, cradling me like a baby. I could feel his hand rub up and down my arms comforting me from the blaze that had arisen. He was whispering things into my ear, most likely telling me to breath and that I was okay, but I was too delirious for my brain to accept the information.