E

Chapter 8

Jin Pov 

As cheers and greetings filled the air, the boys and I left to go back stage. The fan meeting was finally over! I loved meeting fans, don't get me wrong, it's just that something has been really tempting me. The bag with food in had such a distinct and powerful smell that it was distracting me completely. I couldn't wait to try some of the food. 

As we got to our backstage room, I ran to the bag ignoring the dull pain in my hand and heart, and opened it to take in the mesmerising smell. I couldn't wait to sink my teeth into the food.

I placed the bag on the table in the middle of the room so we could all share. The maknae line looked up from their phones, most likely looking at the fan meeting photo's that were uploaded, and their eye's immediately shot to the bag that I was emptying. The three eye's stayed glued to the food, like a predator and prey, before pouncing all at once at the table to look at the containers. The rest of the boys had also stopped what they were doing and circled around the table to look at different coloured containers with names and some writing underneath.

"Hyung what are these?" The youngest spoke up after the boys had turns looking at the food in the containers.

"Its food, Jungkook. Duh." Yoongi sassed to the younger, gaining a glare which only lasted a few seconds. 

"Stop being sassy Yoongi, stay to swag. And it's food from a fan. You remember the girl near the end we were pulling, she gave it us on behalf of her and her friend in front of her." Jin explained before giving the containers which names on to the people it was addressed too. 

Each label said what was in the containers along with a small message along the lines of 'Good work today and everyday! Keep up the great work and take care of yourselves! BTS ARMY Forever!' yet each message was altered slightly to meet the person who was getting it.

For example the one I got had a dad joke on it: 

What do you call a bad dish?

A dishappointment. 

I could help but crack up at the joke. She has a good sense of humour. I should use it sometimes.

In the large container there was steaming hot rice surprisingly, and each member had a different side dishes designed to their taste. I was the first to take a bite of the food. In one word, it was heavenly. 

Seeing my reactions, the rest of the boys dug in too, all forgetting about us having to be on a diet. The food finished just as quick as it appeared.  All 7 of us were laying backwards on separate couching too full to talk. It was one of the best dishes any of us had ever had,so we didn't regret going over our stomach limit. Though we may have bathroom problems for the night. After that, we finally left, dragging our feet's and stomach's,and headed back to the dorm.

"Jin-hyung are you okay? You keep rubbing your stomach and chest." Namjoon's voice echoed through the room. It had caught the attentions of all the other boys.

I looked up at the boy with sleepy eyes and then nodded.

"I probably just ate too much that's all."

Namjoon nodded before saying goodnight and heading to bed. Soon all the boys left one by one, and I was left alone with a weird burning sensation throughout my body.