730

Advice Request
This person wants to be in a relationship with their online friend.

Answered Submission
Hello!
It's good to hear that they have feelings for you as well! That is a good start for the both of you.

It is not clear through your request if you have responded to their confession by admitting your feelings as well or not, but if you haven't yet, maybe they are waiting for you to tell you the same thing because they would not want to force you to be in a relationship if you don't like them.

However, if you did respond to them, it is still good to muster up the courage to ask them if they want to start a relationship together because it might be that it's them who think you don't want a relationship. Confessing feelings doesn’t mean you’re exactly ready to be in a relationship, so go and ask them first if they want to be in a relationship with you.

It is better to clear up any misunderstandings by telling her what you would want for the both of your future.

Being rejected is still a possibility but I think it is better than you constantly thinking of the what-ifs that would have happened if you end up not doing anything about this.

I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck!

Love,
The Advice Column Team