626

Advice Request
This person does not want to continue their relation with their boyfriend.

Answered Submission
Hello lovely,

I’ve read through your previous requests, and it seems you’re in a sticky situation with this.

If you’ve decided that you don’t want to be with him, he should completely respect that. From what you have told us, it seems like he isn’t listening to you, which is disrespectful of him. Since he’s just not listening to your requests to be left alone, there’s not much I can do other than suggest some things to say, but I can’t guarantee they will absolutely work.

Try sternly telling him to stop. If he doesn’t understand ‘no’ or ‘stop,’ then you need to put your foot down. Tell him you don’t want to be near him and that he should leave you alone.

If you believe he isn’t good enough for you, that’s totally fine. From the previous query you put in, I totally agree; you deserve to be treated like a queen. Obviously he wasn’t doing that, yet he still seems to like you. Have you spoken to anyone else about this? Maybe get your friends to talk to him. You could even speak to his friends to tell them that he’s making you feel uncomfortable.

From what I’ve read, he seems a lot more immature than you. I don’t know if that’s because of the small age gap or if it’s just how he is, but if he truly liked you he would respect your wishes. Have you tried completely ignoring him? Maybe he’ll get bored and leave it alone.

If all else fails just walk away, and keep walking away and hopefully he will get the hint.

I hope this helps!

With love,

The Advice Column Team