644

Advice Request

This person is having boy troubles.

Answered Submission

Hi there, I'd like to start this off by saying that I'm glad you're still here, hearing about the hard times in which you went through and spoke a little bit about it must've been awful but I want to say you're doing so well.

Now onto the boy, let's call him 'E', there's a lot of history there huh? He seems to have made a big impression on you and from what you've said about him he seems like a top guy. Also, the letters you had written to him weren't cringy AT ALL, if someone was to write me a love letter I'd die of happiness so I'm sure he's very flattered.

You've mentioned you speak a lot with choir and what not, which is good. Even if it is for a few minutes only since at school, it is hard to have conversations, considering you're there to 'learn' and not converse which people (which is totally boring).

The problem is that I can't tell you what to do, I'm gonna give you some advice but with love you can only do what your heart tells you. I say either tell him it's you or just let him do what he wants with the information he has. He seems like your first love which is one of the best feelings in the world but you gotta remember that you have more than one love. Each time you fall in love, you think it'll be the last time but you're still young, you'll fall in love with so many more people. Don't take it so hard.

Is there anyway you can get him on social media? Maybe message him on something? Even if you don't tell him it's you straight away, you can just create some conversations with him and chat. At the end of the day, all he now needs to decide is what to do, you've already done a lot on your side and now it's just seeing how he feels about you. If he doesn't message you back, or is a bit distant then you've got an answer you know? Maybe he doesn't feel the same way you feel and that's how life is. The same way you like him, he might not like you. There isn't always a reason for everything.

You can't help how you feel for someone and it really sounds like you're head over heels for him and if you don't tell him soon, will you ever tell him? His response could surprise you, but if you don't tell him you're going to regret it and you may never know how he feels. So, no matter the outcome at least you'd know how he feels rather than living on 'what ifs'.

Also can I just say your 'homies' as you called them sound like very supportive friends so you're a very lucky girl.

With Love,

The Advice Column Team