795

Advice Request
This person feels that their relationship with the person they like is moving too fast.

Answered Submission
Hey!

I am very happy to hear about the progress between you and your crush. It definitely feels like there’s a good feeling in the air, so do continue to make efforts to chase after him. However, don’t confess just yet! Give it a little bit more time, flirt and get to know each other till then. Be more open and honest with him when giving opinions. Go up to him if you see him alone at school too. Since a person spends their 24 hours in a day with you, they definitely like you, even if it’s just a little bit for now. So take your time and get to know him!

Since it’s around Valentine’s, you could give the rose anonymously. And a chocolate directly perhaps. Be casual about it and say, ‘Do you want to eat this? Do you like sweets? I just got this chocolate but I’m not in the mood to eat it, so you can have it.’ That type of casual. Dropping hints and casually flirting until you can get to know each other well is a good sign that your relationship is progressing in the way you want it to. You could do this any day, whenever you feel confident about it.

However, this could also be that he sees you as a new friend, so he’s getting to know you more and spending more time with you in that manner. This has a low probability of happening but you have to consider all possibilities. Which is why, don’t rush to confess or be so directly flirting. Get to know him as friends first and see where it takes you. It would make more sense if he likes you rather than sees you as a friend.

Good luck once again and we hope you can have a great time with your crush!

Thank you,
The Advice Column Team