652

Advice Request
This person is slowly getting to know someone over text.

Answered Submission
Hey!

Glad to see that the conversation went well and every doubt cleared up. I honestly wish the best for you both but please be careful regardless. Don't trust someone that easily. For now, rather than intimate or personal talk, try to have more casual conversations and get to know him better. I'm glad he keeps the conversation going. If you don't have anything to talk about, just talk about your day, play games like 20 questions, truth or dare and more.

When you feel comfortable enough, not so quickly, every now and then, try to meet him in public places. Public places where there a lot of people only. Don't meet in private too quickly. People differ online and offline, so getting to know his personality and behavior and body language in real life would help progress the relationship a lot.

Lastly, I'm glad you're not a minor. But as females, we have to be careful regardless. And congratulations! I'm happy to see how smooth sailing this is. You've done so well on your own, but please do come back for more advice if you need any.

Good luck with it!

Thank you,
The Advice Column Team