Chapter 1

•Your POV•
I sighed and rolled the pen around in my hand. I can't believe I got stuck with Grell Sutcliffe as a teacher. I was late to the damn meeting, which unfortunately meant that I got stuck with the reaper no one wanted. All he did was mess around and stare at guys while we were out collecting, I swear I am more mature than him and I'm 14!
"Oh (Y/N)~" Grell burst into my room without warning. "We have a mission, so hurry your butt up! I might get to see Bassy!!" He swooned and went into some creepy dream state.

"Alright. Lets get this over with." I groaned and walked out my door, dragging Grell behind me by his long red hair.
"Watch the hair!" He complained. I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

---------- (Any time you see those it means there is a time skip)

Soon we were out on the streets of London. I began flipping through my To-Die list. "Aha! Here he is. Anthony Schultz, age 27. It says that he trips walking across the street and gets hit by a carriage." I explained.
Grell nodded and rested his chainsaw on his shoulder. All of the sudden we heard a scream come from nearby.
"Over there." I pointed to the direction of the sound and we both took off.

Grell and I soon reached the scene. People stared at us as we made our way to the body, I smirked. "If you please." I nodded at the body and he took the message. The sharp blades of his scythe pierced the mans chest as his entire life spread before my eyes.
"Hm...Well it seems that he wasn't anyone important, so we are good with taking his soul." I announced.

Once we were done, the both of us walked off and decided to short cut down an alley. We were walking peacefully for once until two dark figures caught my eye. They were walking towards us casually. Well that was the case before Grell went into fanboy mode. "Oh my dear Bassy! It's been ages since we've last met!"

"Two days, Grell. And I have to say that those two days without you were wonderful." The figure replied. He had jet black hair and was wearing a suit, he looked like a butler or something.
"Oh! You must be Bassy then. So you're the guy Grell never shuts up about." I glare at Grell and then back at the tall man.

He bowed and smiled. "Yes, but please call me Sebastian. May I ask who you are miss?"
"Of course. I am (Y/N) (L/N)." I curtsied.
"I have never seen you around before." Another voice spoke. A shorter figure appeared. He was wearing an eyepatch and had navy blue hair.
"Lady (Y/N), this is my young master Ciel Phantomhive." Sebastian gestured towards the blunette.
"Hello." I bowed towards him. "And yes you were correct when you said you haven't seen me before. I am a reaper in training, and that idiot there is my teacher." I rolled my eyes and pointed to Grell, who was currently staring at Sebastian in yet another one of his fantasies.

Ciel gave a small chuckle before walking towards me. "So you are a reaper then? How interesting, you seem different." He said while examining me.
"I'm currently training to be a reaper, so I am not exactly one yet." I sighed, "What do you mean by 'different'? Is that a good thing?"
"Yes it is a good thing. You seem nicer and more...well...more calm and collected."
I knew Ciel was talking about Grell when he said I was more calm.
"Well, thank you. Lord Phantomhive." I smiled.
"No need for formality. Call me Ciel." He stated and I nodded.

"We should be going now. It was nice meeting you, Ciel. Lets talk again sometime." I grinned and grabbed Grell by the hair again.
"Yes we should. How about tomorrow evening over tea? I live in the manor over town." He tilted his head in the direction of his house.
"Sounds nice. Well, see you then." I waved while dragging an angry Grell behind me.