Chapter 2

•Ciel's POV•

As I walked away with Sebastian by my side, I couldn't help but smile a bit.
(Y/N) seemed different from other reapers I've met. I can tell she is strong yet kind, and most definitely seems like someone worth befriending.

•Your POV•

"Reporting in, William!" I announced walking into headquarters. I still had Grell by the hair, Will smirked at this.
"Ah, hello (Y/N). I take it the collection went well." He responded.
"Yes it did. Although when Grell here ran into Sebastian, he practically exploded." I gestured towards the red head that was now laying in the floor.

"He is obsessed with that demon." Will sighed, "But at least it gets him off my back."
I nodded and walked down the hallway. "I will be retiring early for the night." I shouted before closing my door. 'Sweet silence.' I thought while flopping down onto my bed. My roommate Nikki should be returning soon as well. Her teacher was Ronald, I have met him a few times and he seems really nice.

As if on cue, Nikki walked through the door looking exhausted. I stifled a laugh before asking, "What happened?"

"Have you ever tried keeping up with someone on a lawn clipper? I don't even know how he managed to end up with it as a scythe." She breathed. I laughed, which came out as more of a snort.
"So I guess you had a great time today." I smirked. Nikki rolled her green eyes and sighed.

"How was collecting with Grell?" She asked. I smiled a little at the thought of Ciel.
"I know that face!" She squealed, "Who is he?!"
"H-he?"
"Yes he! Who did you meet?"
"No one..."
"Come on, (Y/N). Don't lie."
"Okay fine. Yes, I did meet someone."
"Who?! Details please!"
"His name is Ciel Phantomhive and looks about my age. He has the most beautiful dark blue orbs with navy blue hair. He wears an eyepatch, which I assume covers his contract symbol with his butler. As soon as I met Sebastian I could sense the smell of a demon. The only way a demon would be with a boy in human form would most likely be due to a contract." I finished my explanation and Nikki just stared.

"Holy shit...you did a lot more than I did." She giggled. I smiled and nodded.
"Well I'm absolutely exhausted. Goodnight." She waved, crawling under her own covers. I yawned and stretched. Tomorrow I get to visit Ciel's manor...

---------

"Woah." I stood in front of the Phantomhive household. It was huge with a lovely garden on the side. 'Where do I go?' Not knowing what to do, I decided to go ask a blonde boy with a sun hat.
"Excuse me, sir." I tapped his shoulder. The boy turned around and greeted me with a smile.
"You must be lady (Y/N)! Lovely to meet you!" He beamed, "I'm Finny, the gardener here."

The boy, who I know knew as Finny, extended his hand. I shook it and said, "May I ask where the Earl is? I do believe I was supposed to meet him here for tea."

"Oh! Him and mister Sebastian went to town. Would you like to meet Bard and Mey-Rin?" Finny asked.
"Sure."

He lead me through the doors and into the kitchen. "Bard, miss (Y/N) is here!"

Another blonde turned around. He was muscular and tall, with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. "Hey there! You are just in time! I'm makin' a cake for ya." Bard announced proudly.
'He must be the cook then.' I thought.

He mixed the batter while Finny and I watched. "Time to bake!" He said while pouring it into the pan. But for some reason, he didn't put it in the oven. I waited, confused and curious of what Bard plans on doing. Before I had the chance to ask him anything, he pulled out a flamethrower.
"This will make the cake bake a lot faster!" He chuckled and flipped a switch.

"Wait-" I wasn't able to get a full sentence out before the entire room exploded in a cloud of smoke. I began fanning the air around me. "H-hey! *cough* What the hell just happened? *cough* " I could barley calm my hacking.
"Sorry miss...I just thought that if I used my flamethrower, it might bake quicker." Bard mumbled. The smoke finally cleared and I could breathe evenly. "It's ok, Bard." I laughed.

"What happened?!" All of the sudden a maid with purple pigtails and large round glasses scurried into the room. She must be Mey-Rin.
"Well I want tryin' to make a cake for our guest..." Bard pointed in my direction.
"Oh! Miss (Y/N)!" She bowed, "I apologize for the mess! I will clean up immediately!"
The maid ran over to get the mop, but ended up tripping in the process. Water spilled all over the floor.

Finny went over to help her, but ended up slipping himself. I burst into a fit of laughter while Bard just sighed. Once I calmed down I helped them up and snatched the mop. "Lets get cleaning!" I shouted to them with a grin on my face.
"Yes ma'am!" They all saluted me.

I mopped the floor while I had Bard cleaning the walls and Finny along with Mey-Rin cleaned the counters and oven. After about ten minuets, the kitchen was clean once again.
"Great job!" I patted them all on the head.
"Oh, Lady (Y/N). You are here. I apologize for my absence, Sebastian and I were out in town." Ciel suddenly walked into the room as he spoke.

"It's quite alright, Ciel. This group made me feel welcome." I smiled at the trio behind me.
"That is nice. Now, shall we make our way to the garden for tea?" Ciel asked, giving me his hand. I gladly took it as he lead me to the garden.