Chapter 8

•Ciel's POV•
She kissed my me. Was that really it? I had trouble processing what just happened. I had called her in to apologize for my actions at breakfast, and then she says she likes me too. I felt my face heat up as I thought about her.
"What now?" I asked myself. I remembered the engagement with Lizzie.
"I can always break off the engagement." I mumbled to myself. "But that would break her heart." I sigh and drop my head on the desk with a loud thump.
"I guess I should ask (Y/N) before she leaves today."

Standing up, I walk out my study doors and downstairs. I look over to see (Y/N) sitting in a chair reading.
"Hey." I waved.
"Oh, hello Ciel!" She smiled brightly.
'God I love her smile...' I shook the thoughts out of my head.
"What are you reading?" I asked, peeking over her shoulder.
"Alice in Wonderland. But now I can talk to you." She said while putting the book down, "What's up?"
I blushed a bit and looked down. "Well...uh...the...that thing." I stuttered. How can one girl make me fumble so easily??
"What thing?" She looked at me, suddenly interested.
"When you kissed me..."
"Oh? Do you want me to do it again?"
"No. Um. Well...maybe."
"Really?" She got up from her chair and came towards me. I began to back up until I was cornered.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked.
"Well you said you wanted another kiss. So..." She smiled and trapped me in a corner. (Y/N) leaned in and our lips connected. A feeling of warmth overcame me and I melted.
She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling our bodies closer.
I ran my fingers through her (H/L) (H/C) hair.

Her tongue glided across my bottom lip asking to enter. I allowed. And soon our tongues explored each others open mouths, only breaking for air.
We finally broke the kiss after a few minuets, which felt like seconds.
'Does this mean we're dating?' I thought while staring into (Y/N)'s beautiful (E/C) eyes.
"Does this mean we're kinda dating?" She broke the silence.
"I guess." I smiled a bit.
"What about Elizabeth?"
"I will figure that out later."

She smiled in return and kissed my cheek, "Okay!"
(Y/N) giggled and ran off, motioning me to follow. I shook my head and smiled wider. 'How can someone be so...perfect?'

"Come on, Ciel!" She shouted to me.
I raced after her, forgetting my adult image for the time being.