Chapter 7

•Your POV•
Ciel trailed behind me into the dining room. I pulled a chair out for him. He sat and I pushed the chair in.
"Today's breakfast consists of pancakes and a glass of juice." I announced and bowed. Sebastian pushed the cart towards me and I took it, making my way to Ciel.
I placed the plate and juice in front of him. I backed up and watched as he took the first bite. I noticed his face looked happy as he continued eating.

When he finished, I rushed over and cleaned up the dishes. "I do hope your breakfast tasted good, Ciel." I gave him a closed eyes smile before walking off to clean the plate and silverware. Sebastian followed and told me that he had a few errands to run, I just nodded and kept walking.
Not to long after I got to the sink Ciel walked in. "Thank you for the lovely breakfast (Y/N)." He blushed before kissing my cheek and running out.

I stood there. Surprised with his actions. 'Does that mean he likes me? Or was he just thanking me for the meal?' My thoughts jumbled as I touched the place he had kissed. I smiled and sighed. 'Today is going to be a good day.'

---------------

Ding Ding

The bell rang from Ciel's study. I had decided to take on the house cleaning while Sebastian was out, so I was currently cleaning the kitchen after Bard decided to attempt to make lunch.
Wiping my hands, I climbed the stairs to his study.
I knocked on the door and said, "You rang?"
"Yes. Come in." Ciel ordered. I walked in and stood in front of his desk. "What did you need?"

Ciel fixed his collar nervously before speaking, "I apologize for my actions this morning. I shouldn't have done that."
My face fell, but I kept my happy composer. "Its ok, Ciel." I smirked slightly, I had an idea. "Why did you kiss my cheek?"
"Oh, uh...I wanted to thank you for breakfast." His cheeks burned and he looked down.
"Really? Are you sure its not because you like me?" I leaned down and propped my elbows on his desk, laying my head in my hands.
"What? N-no."
"You stuttered!"
"No I didn't!"
"You do like me!"
"No I don't."
"Yes you do."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."

He turned his chair around and said, "Maybe."
I smiled, then walked around his desk and chair to face him. I loved whenever he showed his playful side. "Guess what?" I whispered in his ear.
"I maybe like you too." I then kissed his lips softly and walked out of his study.