Chapter 45

THE WAIT IS OVER!

My heart felt as if it was about to beat out of my chest, clenching in knots of sudden panic. Moments, oh, those horrid moments of my past came thundering back through me...

I felt the cold sweat trickle down my face, cheeks, then neck. The bottoms of my bare feet thumping against the wooden stairs. I heard my fathers shouts behind me, angrily beckoning me to him.
Don't turn back.

I made it outside before he appeared in front of me suddenly. My fathers hand gripped my hair tightly before pulling up in a harsh manner.
"Daddy, please stop!! You're hurting me!!" I managed to scream out in a shrill voice. Then, his hand clamped over my mouth, quieting my pleas.

"If I hear one more word out of your mouth, I'll put you back in the basement! Now get back in the house and finish the ritual!!" His voice rose with each sentence. My ears rung and my eyes brimmed with tears. I couldn't do what he asked, yet I wouldn't dare say no.
"Y-Yes, Dad..!" I spoke in a muffled tone against his palm. "I'm sorry.."

"Good girl." He smirked, throwing my small form against the dirt. "You'll always do as your father asks."

"(Y/N), who's at the door?" Ciel's voice broke me of the flashback.
Shaking my head, I blinked away tears.

"Th-This is my father.." My hand motioned to the man in the door.

The bluenettes visible eye went wide. "But...he..?-"
My father cut him off. "I am quite well, thank you. My apologies on appearing suddenly like this. May I come in?"

"O-Oh! Of course, please, come in!" Ciel nodded, stepping out of the way with me.
My father walked through the doorway and into the main room. I closed the door behind him.

"So what brings you here, dad?" I asked as sweetly as possible.

"Well, I've been searching for you all over this world and the underground. I never assumed you'd be...here." His voice faltered a bit. "Your little friend at headquarters wouldn't tell me where you were located."

"Nikki?? What did you do to her?!" My fists clenched out of anger and the remaining fear within me.
"Nothing, my dear, I assure you. I didn't return to upset you," My father scoffed a bit. "Regardless, I only came to ask a favour."

"And what is that..?" I asked hesitantly.

"Get the Hell out of here."

(I won't leave you all on a cliff hanger this time. Yes, I know, I'm awesome.)

"Leave?? But, why would I need to leave?" My mouth went agape after his words registered with me. "I can't do that again!"

"(Y/N), you have to! Before it's too late and your mother returns!"

"Hold on a moment! No one is going anywhere!" Ciel broke into the conversation, pulling me against him in the process.

"You idiot!" My father snarled. He looked ready to attack the both of us.
Then, out of no where, the door broke down.
'I can't take anymore of this!' Was my last thought before the lights went out, engulfing us all in pure darkness.

(I lied. )

Well, hello there, my great and forgiving readers! I see you're all still loyal after I was so cruel as to make you wait. I'm sorry again! Ugh, I apologize an awful lot due to lack of weekly updates. >~< Regardless, thank you all so much!
As for the name, I decided to call you all my Sebas-chan Bitches! As a compromise between the suggestions from @BeautyCurse3456 and @_baby_kaylee_
I will see all of you in my next chapter! Good bye for now, my Sebas-chan Bitches~!