Chapter 12

•Your POV•
"Jesus Ciel! Calm down!" I complained as the blue haired boy pushed me outside.
Sebastian had prepared us a snack once we were in the manor. Which Ciel wolfed down before dragging me to the garden.
"I never got my second cookie." I pouted and crossed my arms.

"Show me your abilities first. Cookies later (Y/N)." He smirked and sat on a bench. Observing me closely.

"Alright. But if I do you have to promise to do me a favor."

"And that favor is?"

"Something. You'll find out later."

"Deal."

The two of us shook hands in agreement. 'Okay (Y/N). Trust Ciel. You can do this.'
Taking in a breath, I touched my fingertips together; making a circular motion with my hands.
I glanced at Ciel and concentrated on the bench he was seated on.

At first he seemed puzzled until I spoke, "Up."
As expected, the bench and boy rose into the air. The look on his face was priceless.
A mix of fear and delight.
"W-Woah!" He gasped as I moved him around in mid-air. No later than two minutes, I put him down.

"That was amazing!" He clapped for me and I bowed.

"That's only the beginning." My plastered grin widened as I spread my arms into the open space around me. My eyes interlocked with Ciel's as the back of my shirt tore. Revealing a pair of large wings, one as black as night and one as white as snow.
Shock. That's what the bluenettes face expressed this time.

Deciding not to wait for a response, I took to the sky. The breeze against my face felt wonderful. 'When was the last time I flew?'
After reaching a height of nearly one hundred meters, I dived. My wings closed against my back as my speed accelerated. Like a bullet I plummeted towards earth.

Let's give Ciel a little surprise. I flew behind him and spread my wings. Grabbing under his arms, I swooped him up into the atmosphere.
"Hey!" He squeaked before realizing it was me. I continued to gain height before pausing in the air.
I then switched our position to where I was holding him bridal style.
His eyes darted around, taking in the thrill and scenery of it all.

"Enjoying yourself?" I giggle.

"Yes. This is breathtaking. (Y/N), how are you able to lift me?"

"Super strength. Remember?"

"Ah. Exactly how strong are you?"

"Let's find out, shall we?"

I once again took to the ground. Holding Ciel tight of course. Putting him back on the bench, I retracted my wings. "What first?"
"Hm...can you lift Pluto?" Ciel asked.

"Who?" I gave him a sideways look before the ground rumbled. I spread and flapped my wings, lifting me above the shaking ground. Suddenly, a large white dog came running towards me.

"Demon dog." I breathed. Its white fur was shining. In case you haven't already noticed, I love animals.
Smiling, I flew towards 'Pluto' and sat on his back.
I began petting his neck and scratched behind his ears. Pluto was a nice dog with great power, I could tell. I wanted to surprise Ciel. So I jumped down and gently landed in the grass.

"Shh, boy," I cooed to the dog, "this will be quick."
Taking both my hands, I lifted the white demon off the ground and walked him over to bluenette.
I think Ciel gave up on being surprised, he just smirked. Pluto let me carry him across the lawn and set him in front of Ciel.

"Very impressive, (Y/N)." He commented.

"Thanks," I breathed, "anything else you want me to do?"

He tapped his chin in thought before shaking his head, "Not unless there's other things you're capable of."

'I can read minds,' I thought, 'but Ciel doesn't need to know that.'

"Nope, that's about it." I chuckled and patted Pluto. The bluenette stood up and stood beside me.
"What was that favor you wanted?" He asked. I immediately grinned.

"I want you to go on a date with me, and do whatever I want or ask." My request took him by surprise. He looked down and sighed.

"Alright fine."