Chapter 31

-Your POV-

"Bye, Alois." I hug the blonde while on my way out his manor doors.
"Good bye, (Y/N). See you soon." He returned my hug.

After a few seconds I pulled away. I wave as I walk down the steps to Ciel's carriage where the bluenette was waiting. Grabbing his outstretched hand, I stepped inside.
The carriage jolted and began to move. I smile at Alois and wave again before his manor disappeared from sight.

Just then Ciel pulled me on his lap, nuzzling his face in my neck. "I missed you so much."

My face develops a pink tint as I smile. "I missed you too."

"Did he...did Alois make you happier?" Ciel looked at me with his piercing dark blue eye.
I look down, "Honestly...I don't know. I upset you, and ran away to the only person nearby I could count on. I was also hoping you wouldn't find me. But I do love Alois. But in a brotherly way."

Ciel nodded and looked down. "Fair enough."

"...I'm still sorry." I sighed.

"Don't be, (Y/N). I said it was okay."

"Thank you so much." I smile softly.

Before I knew it, the carriage ride was over. Sebastian was at the door, opening it for us to step out. I thanked him as I exited.

"It's nice to be-"

"LADY (Y/N)!!!!" I recognized that voice as Finny.
My assumption proved correct as the boy with sun blonde hair glomped me.

"F-Finny!" I gasp and fall back.
He grinned a goofy sort of smile as he hugged tighter, "I've missed you so much!! So have Mey-Rin and Bard!!"

As if on que, the other two appeared in the door of the manor. The velvet haired maid immediately ran over and joined the hug. I tear up a bit and hug both back.
"I've missed you guys too."

Bard just lingered at the steps, looking around. I smirk and shout to him: "Hey, Bard! You know you want a hug too!"
He smiled a bit and sighed, walking over to our group.

Mey-Rin and Finny lifted me up suddenly as Bard picked me up by my waist. I squeal while he swung me around. "I missed yer help in the kitchen, lady. I could have used some assistance and organization on clean up." He explained.

I laugh and nod. "Well I'm back to stay now."
Before I knew it, I was being carried inside the manor. I give Ciel an apologetic sort of look while I disappear out of view.

•Ciel's POV•
I shake my head and glance at Sebastian. "She is full of surprises. And has seem to won the hearts of the servants."
My butler nodded. "Oh yes, she's truly an amazing creature."

My eyes glowed red with excitement as I smirked, "This shall make for a most interesting investigation~."

OH MY GOD FORGIVE ME!!! I hit a writers block and I'm a terrible person! I'm so so so sorry!! *bows frantically*