Chapter 37

"Two hours?!" Ciel shouted, obviously angry over his lack of knowledge to the ball taking place.
"I-I'm sorry! I meant to inform you about it, but I seemed to have forgotten..." I stutter nervously.

The bluenette rubbed his temples, taking deep breaths. "Fine...this-this is fine. I'll just have Sebastian take care of any issues while I find some decent attire." He mutters to himself.
My lips curled down into a frown as I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. "I can cancel now, if you want. I'll just visit the houses of those invited."

"No, don't worry about it. What's done is done, and canceling would look bad for us. Let's just go with what was already planned."

"Alright...I'm still very sorry."

The younger demon turned to face me, pecking my cheek. "Don't dwell on it. Let's focus on what we should wear."

I nod with a chuckle. "Yes, my lord."

Sebastian walked into the room. "I heard my signature phrase. What do you want?"

"Signature phrase?" Ciel and I both ask.

The elder demon rolls his eyes. "Forget it. I heard my name regardless."

"Ah, yes. I'm going to need you to make sure everything is in perfect shape for the ball in two hours." The bluenette stated.
Sebastian bowed. "Of course, my lord. Everything will be prepared for when the guests arrive."

"Thank you." The younger demon smiled softly before leading me up the stairs and into his room. I followed patiently.
"What do you want to wear?" He asked me while closing the door.
I shrug in response. "I'm not exactly sure. What would you want to?"

"I was hoping to see you in a dress.." He muttered.
"A-A dress?" I tilt my head, shifting slightly. "I don't usually wear formal attire like your normal lady."

"I understand that completely," He sighed.
"Understand what?"

"Your hate of dresses."

I laugh slightly. "Heh, oops? You did look absolutely beautiful though."

Ciel's face developed a pink tint as he covered it. "Oh, shut up! Why must you always embarrass me like this??"

"Because I can," I walk to the closet and take out the same dress he owned. "I can always wear this."
The bluenette peeked out from behind his hands to look over to me. "You'll wear it..?"
I pull my shirt over my head and nod. "Sure, why not? I'll wear a dress for you. Besides, you wore it for me."

Once I tossed the top to the side, I saw the younger demons blush deepen as his visible eye wandered my now exposed skin.
"Staring is rude you know." I snicker, now removing my pants. Soon, I stood there in a bra and panties.
I swear that Ciel's face could resemble a tomato.

"A-Aren't you going to get d-dressed??" His voice stuttered.
I smirked and skipped over to him. "Is something the matter, Ciel~?" My voice was sweet.

He turned his head from my direction. "I-I'm fine..."
"Lies." I pout, wrapping my arms around his neck, pushing his head into my boobs.
He squeaks and gasps. "(Y/N)!!"

"Yes?" I respond innocently.
He groaned and tried to pull from my grasp. But, I kept a firm hold.

"Fine, I give up! I give up!" The bluenette huffed.
"What do you mean? I'm doing it for pure enjoyment~." I purr playfully.

He remained silent before suddenly grabbing my ass. My eyes grow wide as I release a moan.
"Two can play at this game~." He growled huskily.

"Oh, are we getting a bit dominant now?" I ask, suppressing a grin.

"You know? I think I'll take my birthday gift now." He smirked before grabbing my wrists, pinning them above my head against the wall.
My eyes grow wide once they meet Ciel's. His were burning red with lust.

"I'll take whatever you have planned, I am no little girl." I bite my lip teasingly.

The younger demon got closer and leaned his lips by my ear, whispering. "We'll see about that~."

SMUT WARNING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!