Chapter 43

People around us began to form a large circle, trapping Addie and I inside the middle.
The two of us looked equally pissed off at one another.

"I'll get you back for taking Alois from me." I growled through gritted teeth, tearing my wings from my back.
Addilyn chuckled. "It's not my fault he likes me more. Maybe you're just not his type."

My eyes narrowed. "Not his type? I knew him well before you ever did. I won't let a whore like yourself take things from me."
A series of gasps echoed through the room.

"A whore? Me? What a complement, darling. I appreciate such kind words." The girl before me giggled.

I lunged myself at her, tacking Addie to the ground. She shrieked angrily while struggling from under me.
I stare down at her. One of my eyes was (E/C) while the other was red. I could feel the burning sensation in my retinas.
"Oh, so your a dom? You surely don't come off as one~." She purred with a sickly sweet tone.
(LESBIAN LEMON SCENE!)

I roll my eyes before gripping her hair. "That makes you the submissive. And I'm about to submit your head into the floor."
(Just kidding.)
"Ohh, nice." She scoffed, spitting in my face. "Try me, I have quite the hard head."
I shoot her a glare before lifting her body, ready to throw it across the marble flooring.
That was before she suddenly kicked me roughly in the leg. I winced and dropped her.

Grinning, Addie jumped up and pushed me down onto my wings. "Ngh..!!"

"Not so hot now, are we?" Her grin widens.

"I honestly didn't want to do this." I mutter while rising up on my own. I levitate her into the air with me.
Addilyns eyes widen. "What the hell?!"

"Never try and fight someone like me." I growl.
I was ready to bash her against the wall when suddenly Ciel and Alois ran towards us.

"Addie! (Y/N)! Stop this!" Ciel shouted in anger.
Not wanting a repeat of what happened last time the bluenette interfered with a fight I was in, I lowered Addilyn and I to the floor.
Alois caught her before she fell, to where I landed quietly.

"What is the meaning of this?" Ciel asked with crossed arms, his eyebrow twitching.
"Well, I--" My excuse was cut off by Addie speaking up, "I-It isn't her fault...it's mine."

I look towards her with confusion, but she flashes me a true smile before continuing talking. "I should respect how (Y/N) and you are together, so I must apologize for coming onto you in such a way as I did. I've never been my best with men, I always tend to behave rudely..." Her voice trailed a bit. "But the only reason I act that way is because I'm trying to cover up my feelings I have for someone else. I was scared of that feeling..but now, I'm not." Addilyn glanced to Alois. "I think I may just be in love with this blonde right here."

My eyes widen, Ciel's do the same. I notice Alois begin to tear up a bit before he kissed her.
An eruption of claps exploded through the room, cheers following after.
I whisper to Ciel, "They all thought it was some show."
He nods, "Good thing, too, because having to explain how Sebastian does his demon thing is enough. Much less your hybrid...thing."
I hit his arm playfully, laughing  as well. "Oh, shut up."

Hello!! I didn't die!! I'm sorry about my update taking over a week to publish, I just haven't found time to write...But anyway, thank you all for being patient with me! I appreciate my readers so much!
By the way, I realized I don't have a name for you all. So if you have any ideas, please comment. I'll gladly take suggestions on what to call this army I have created. *insert evil laughter here*