Chapter 19

•Your POV•

"Hello." The three of them spoke plainly and began whispering amongst themselves. Alight then, rude much? After that, Hannah walked in.

"Nice to see you again. I'm Hannah Anafeloz." She smiled slightly like before. Alois scoffed and glanced at Claude.
"Claude Faustus." He said before putting the food on Alois and I's plates. The only decent ones here were Alois and Hannah it seems.
The triplets looked like they kept to themselves and Claude was just boring. I decided to tune in on the triplets conversation.

"She's pretty." The one with his hair parted to the right said.

"I like her (H/C) hair. It's shiny." The other with his hair to the left agreed.

"Her eyes are nice. She seems kind." The one with his hair on both sides nodded.

"Her breasts aren't as big as Miss Hannah's though."

"Yes. Plus Miss (Y/N) is cute. Miss Hannah has a more developed body."

"I wonder what she looks like in a maids dress."

"One with a shorter skirt."

I've had enough, putting my spoon down, I stood up and walked over to their small group. They shut up immediately.
"Thank your for all the compliments, I appreciate them. But you should refrain from comparing my breasts and developing body to another woman. Keep your perverted thoughts to yourselves and shut up. You will never see me in some slut dress or skirt as your filthy minds can provide that for you. In other words, you three are obnoxious. Shut your traps before I sew them shut." I grinned and pushed my hair behind my ear, "Thank you."

There was a slight blush on their shocked faces. I smirked and took a seat once more.
"Still have that sass I see." Alois commented and snickered.

"Yep. Still got it." I laughed and took a taste of the soup. "This is delicious!"

"I'm glad you like it. Dessert will be chocolate fudge cake. If you are okay with that." Alois finished and Claude took his bowl.
"Great! Thank you so much for all of this." I gave the golden eyed demon my bowl as well.

"Anything for a childhood friend. I would love for you to stay and visit. We must catch up, it's been year after all!"

"Sure! I don't think William will mind my absence."

"William?"

"Head reaper. He's quite annoying." Claude answered Alois' question.
'Damn, Reapers and Demons don't get along very well now do they.' I thought. 'What to expect. Demons feed off souls and Reapers take them.'
"Well if you're okay with it! Great!" Alois giggled and hugged me. I hugged back, sighing in content.

------------------

"Bet you can't catch me!" I laughed and run down the long hallway.
"Bet I can!" Alois called and raced after me. I slid around a bend and into an open room. My eyes settled on a closet in which to hide in. 'Perfect.'
I quickly went inside and crouched in a corner.
I heard the clack of heels on the wooden floor, "(Y/N)~?"

I held my breath while he spoke,
"(Y/N) where are you hiding? I'll find you and tickle you!"
Oh god no. Not tickling. When we were kids Alois and I would engage in tickle fights often. He won almost every time.

"You aren't under the bed! Oh~! The closet!"

'I'm screwed!' I thought panicked, 'I'm done for! Dead! As good as dead! I-'
"Found you!" Alois smirked and opened the closet doors. We locked eyes. My (E/C) eyes glistened.
"Now you get punished. Hm...I wonder if you're still ticklish?"

"I-I'm not!" I stutter and claw at the wall for an escape.
"I'll be the judge of that." His smirk widened as he kneeled down. His hands found my waist and he began to tickle me.

"S-Stop!" I laughed, "A-Alois! Plea-haha!"

"Should I stop? Hm, nope." He continued earning more giggles from me.

"P-Please! I'm begging-haha! You s-stop!" My body wriggled until he finally stopped.
"Thank you." I caught my breath and tackled the booty shorts wearing boy. My grin wicked I started my own tickle attack.

"N-No! Haha-not fair!" He laughed and attempted to get me off him; but failed and kept his laughing fit.

"E-Enough! Okay! I-I get it-haha!" He giggled.
Eventually I stopped and grinned proudly.

"Why do you look so smug?" Alois questioned.
"For once I won a tickle fight." I stick my tongue out at him. He sighed and slid out from under my weight.

The blonde yawned and stretched, "I'm so tired."
I chuckle and stand up, "Then go to bed. I'll be in my guest room."
He nodded and gave me a hug before I skipped off to my own room. The soft bed sunk a bit as I collapsed onto it. My eyes fluttered closed as sleep consumed me.