Extra: Fluff

Collapsing in the grass, I sighed happily. Today was my day off from Headquarters, so I had a ton of time to relax.
"Too bad Ciel can't spend it with me, though..." I thought aloud. My bluenette said he had a ton of paper work to do, but we would spend time together later.
Rolling over, I stared back at the large manor. "Maybe I'll see what the servants are up too." My feet carried me inside.

"Mey-Rin!" I called out, "Bard! Finny!!"

"I'm afraid they're out shopping, lady (Y/N)," Sebastian spoke as he entered the room, "is there something you need?"

"Oh," A frown crept its was onto my face, "no, nothing. I was just looking for something to do while Ciel is working."

"If you want, you can help me clean the ball room. It is still quite a mess." The taller demon smiled.
"Really? Sure, I would love to help." Nodding, I followed him into the large room. Sebastian wasn't joking when he said it was still a mess; there was garbage everywhere.

"Woah...I'm glad I agreed to help, I don't want you doing this all on your own." I chuckled.
"Yes, and a good majority of it was caused by that trio attempting to clean in here earlier." His shoulders slumped as he sighed.
I couldn't help but snicker to myself. "Well, I'm here to help. What can I do?"

"If you can, will you gather up any trash lying around?" Sebastian asked.

"Sure thing!" Saluting the elder demon, I began to pick up anything I found.
After a bit, I found myself singing. Sebastian must have heard me because he walked over. "My lady, do you sing?"

A tiny red tint developed on my cheeks. "Yes, I do. Just not too often.."

"Would you like to sing with me as we work? I find it makes things more enjoyable."
"Well, alright, if you want. What song?"

"Your friend Nikki taught me this song called Tear in my Heart by some people that go by Twenty One Pilots. Do you know it?" His head tilted.
"Oh, yes, she sings it often. Care for a duet?" I grin.
Sebastian nodded, starting to sing as he  grabbed a rag. "Sometimes you gotta bleed to know, that you're alive and have a soul,"
I giggle, singing along. "But it takes someone to come around and show you how."

"She's the tear in my heart; I'm alive. She's the tear in my heart; I'm on fire. She's the tear in my heart; take me higher than I've ever been."

I twirl before tossing some trash into the bin. "The songs on the radio are okay, but my taste in music is your face. And it takes a song to come around, to show you how!"

"She's the tear in my heart; I'm alive. She's the tear in my heart; I'm on fire. She's the tear in my heart; take me higher than I've ever been." He tossed the rag to me, and I caught it, scrubbing the pillars, "You fell asleep in my car, I drove the whole time. But that's okay; I'll just avoid the holes so you sleep fine."

He picked up where I left off, "I'm driving, here I sit, cursing my government. For not using my taxes to fill holes with more cement."

I throw the rag back to him, and he continued to wash marks on the wall, "You fell asleep in my car, I drove the whole time. But that's okay; I'll just avoid the holes so you sleep fine. I'm driving here I sit, cursing my government. For not using my taxes to fill holes with more cement."

"Sometimes you gotta bleed to know, that you're alive and have a soul. But it takes someone to come around and show you how." I jump up the wall and swing myself around the beam.

Sebastian chuckles, watching me. "She's the tear in my heart; I'm alive. She's the tear in my heart; I'm on fire. She's the tear in my heart; take me higher than I've ever been."
I extend my hand out to him, pulling the demon up with me. The two of us hang on the beam while singing the final verses:
"My heart is my armor; she's the tear in my heart, she's a carver. She's a butcher with a smile; cut me farther than I've ever been. My heart is my armor; she's the tear in my heart, she's a carver. She's a butcher with a smile; cut me farther than I've ever been!"

The demon and I chuckle, dropping back down to the floor.
"You actually sing well, Sebby." I tease.

"I can say the same about you." He smiled a genuine grin, rare for a demon such as himself.
I felt rather proud that I made Sebastian smile.

Suddenly, Ciel walked in, clapping. "That was quite the show the two of you put on. I'm glad I came down to witness it."

My face went completely red. "Y-You saw that??"

"Mhm~." He hummed cheekily, "it was quite amusing."

I felt like Bassy wasn't mentioned enough in this story, so the fluff revolves around him! I hope it was alright...
I want to apologize for the smut, I know it wasn't the best and most of you weren't fans..so if you all want, I'll delete that one and rewrite it.